Unhandled Exception Error

So I am trying to play but when i open up the list of servers i get a Unhandled Exception Error: c0000005 and the game stops working. Now i checked the server list on this site and i see no one in Snap Crackle Pub and i ALWAYS see people in it. so im wondering if its just me and how to fix it.

Comments

• I am having the same problem.
  • I'm not sure if the problem I have is related, but there are similar symptoms.

If I run a LAN or dedicated server on another PC, then start Tribes 2 on my main PC... 1/3 times right when I start loading the server list, it will UE crash.

I can only fix it by going into my T2 directory for both PCs, and deleting the scripts folder which contains all DSO files.
    Reload the game and hope it starts without issues, it usually does. The scripts folder is usually in GameData/base, and it always generates new DSOs once deleted.

Logical guess: need to clear the DSO files on occasion.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can help, but try clearing your DSO files until then.
  • So i didn't delete those files yet, but I launched the game to see if it works now and it does. I dont know what i did to make it work but it does. Next time i encounter this problem ill try deleting those files. thanks.
  • I am guessing it was a evil master server issue. Or a evil t2 server poisoning the master server.
  • I am guessing it was a evil master server issue. Or a evil t2 server poisoning the master server.
    It was likely a master server problem for whatever reason. The same was happening to me with clean .dso sweep. It's good now, though.