Anybody Out There?

Hopped on to play some Tribes: Ascend today, and got to thinking about all my previous favorite Tribes games. Stumbled on this TribesNext thing, and thought, hey, why not, Tribes 2 was fun back in the day.

Is this still very popular?

When are peak Gaming Times for the Servers?

When should I get on to play with people other than BOTS?

Let me know,
Thanks!

Comments

• USA evenings there are usually plenty of people playing.
  • Hopped on to play some Tribes: Ascend today, and got to thinking about all my previous favorite Tribes games. Stumbled on this TribesNext thing, and thought, hey, why not, Tribes 2 was fun back in the day.

Is this still very popular?

When are peak Gaming Times for the Servers?

When should I get on to play with people other than BOTS?

Let me know,
    Thanks!
    Everyone gets on Snap Crackle Pub. Peak hours are 8 PM EST to 1 AMish. Especially the weekends. But hop on any time, really.
    Good to have you back.
  • Cool, but this is a problem when you are in europe. I have to wake up at 4 AM to play lag with some people ^^ Anyway, it's better than not playing at all or playing tribes: ascend.
  • Snap Crackle Pub huh... I wanna play shifter and relive my teenage face-melter period and my early college drinking LAN party days playing t1 shifter, but T1 is dead and I'm too old for lan parties. But... I'd play T2. (....How did I ever find a woman and get married, jeez...)

Anybody down for shifter? I read somewhere that people are playing on sundays 6EST but that was an old old post i think...

In the mean time I'll try snack crackle pop and see if I like it. See ya all around.