TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  Support >  i can't log in with my account in Tribes 2 online « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: i can't log in with my account in Tribes 2 online
||TRIBES||NEXT||
Nugget²

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:21:38 AM »
hi every 1 i can't log in with my account in Tribes 2 online every time i write my user name and the password it says ERROR check your username \ password . days and i didn't play this game . please help me .
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 10:28:09 AM by ||TRIBES||NEXT|| »
||TRIBES||NEXT||
Nugget²

View Profile
1: July 16, 2016, 01:50:57 AM »
hi every one i can't log in with my account in tribes 2 online every time i write my user name and the password it says ERROR check your username \ password , days and i didn't play this game . can you please help me
RZ0
Nugget²

View Profile
2: July 16, 2016, 09:26:24 AM »
I'm able to log in, but not able to create a new account.
||TRIBES||NEXT||
Nugget²

View Profile
3: July 17, 2016, 04:46:24 PM »
i can't fix this problem i tried and i couldn't i turned off anti virus and the firewalls and  deleted the game and again and again and again and turned off my modem and again and again and again and tried another account and it still saying ERROR  check password \ user name  i wanted to create another account but the account server is offline . days and i didn't play the game i don't know how to fix this problem.  IS THIS THE END I CAN'T PLAY TRIBES 2 ONLINE ANY MORE ?

PLEASE HELP ME

||TRIBES||NEXT||
Nugget²

View Profile
4: July 17, 2016, 04:47:34 PM »
i can't fix this problem i tried and i couldn't i turned off anti virus and the firewalls and  deleted the game and again and again and again and turned off my modem and again and again and again and tried another account and it still saying ERROR  check password \ user name  i wanted to create another account but the account server is offline . days and i didn't play the game i don't know how to fix this problem . IS THIS THE END I CAN'T PLAY TRIBES 2 ONLINE ANY MORE ?

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME ?

||TRIBES||NEXT||
Nugget²

View Profile
5: July 17, 2016, 04:52:14 PM »
I CAN'T CREATE ACCOUNTS AND I CAN'T LOG IN WITH MY ACCOUNTS . HOW DO I FIX THIS PROBLEM ?
||TRIBES||NEXT||
Nugget²

View Profile
6: July 17, 2016, 04:57:05 PM »
CAN'T SOME 1 FIX THIS  PROBLEM ?
||TRIBES||NEXT||
Nugget²

View Profile
7: July 17, 2016, 05:03:14 PM »
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO  TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROBLEM PLEASE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km_qQ6MLfPU
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 05:23:20 AM by ||TRIBES||NEXT|| »
Krash
Administrator

View Profile
8: July 17, 2016, 06:28:28 PM »
Notice of server downtime: 2016-07-11 to ???

If the account server is offline, you won't be able to download account details to a new computer or create new accounts.  You can always login with local accounts (i.e. those you'e logged in with in the past), of course, so if you do have an existing installation where your account keys are still saved, you can copy those to your new installation.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 06:34:36 PM by Krash »

||TRIBES||NEXT||
Nugget²

View Profile
9: July 17, 2016, 06:53:10 PM »
i tried to log in with my main account and then it said ERROR  check username \ password
||TRIBES||NEXT||
Nugget²

View Profile
10: July 17, 2016, 06:57:56 PM »
i only have 2 accounts
Krash
Administrator

View Profile
11: July 17, 2016, 07:03:25 PM »
If you're using the text input field for the username, you're attempting to download credentials from the account server.  This would be the only case where you'd see an error regarding the username, and the success of such an attempt would require the account server to be fully operational.

Locally stored accounts are listed via the drop-down menu, which will hide the "Account:" text input when selected, and while they can report an error due to an incorrect password, the message returned in that case is very specific to it being an incorrect password.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 07:05:11 PM by Krash »

||TRIBES||NEXT||
Nugget²

View Profile
12: July 17, 2016, 08:15:15 PM »
Actually i have reinstall the game before i start chatting with you, so no account  is now saved in the  input box (i.e no local account is saved)>>so i type  both the username and the password (not only the password). every time i get (check username\password )> so how can i get access ?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 09:09:51 PM by ||TRIBES||NEXT|| »
Krash
Administrator

View Profile
13: July 17, 2016, 09:18:47 PM »
If you still have the old installation directory available, or have an installation on another machine, you can copy the old "public.store" and "private.store" files into your new "GameData" directory.  Otherwise, you'll need to either borrow existing downloaded credentials from someone with a spare account, or wait for the account server to come online.

||TRIBES||NEXT||
Nugget²

View Profile
14: July 17, 2016, 09:48:11 PM »
I AM SORRY . what do u mean by (public.store) & (private.store) Huh!! where can i get them ?  Smiley Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines