Converting Mouse Sensitivity to Tribes 2

Is there a way I can convert another game's sensitivity to Tribes 2? Almost any game will do, CSGO, Tribes: Ascend, Quake 3, Overwatch etc. I just need to have the same sensitivity in all my games or I become really bad in all of them. mouse-sensitivity.com is able to convert to most of these but it's sadly missing Tribes 2.

Comments

• It's unlikely you'd find anything automated to do this, but given the game uses DirectInput, I wouldn't imagine the scale differs all that much from other games that don't enforce useless things like smoothing...
  • I play everything from Metaltech: Battlestrom to Tribes: Ascend. I do not use any syncs and I am okay at each game.
  • I play everything from Metaltech: Battlestrom to Tribes: Ascend. I do not use any syncs and I am okay at each game.

It's just how I am.
  • How hard is it to test the setting and adjust in t2 till it's the same as in your other games?
  • How hard is it to test the setting and adjust in t2 till it's the same as in your other games?

That's pretty much what you have to do, that conversion mentioned would take someone figuring out the relationship of T2's sensitivity against various games and writing an equation to go back and forth. There's also the "Use DInput" option in T2's input setting somewhere that might change the way sensitivity handles, as well.