A Semi Vetran Returns....and a little rant.

I'm K-Bone on Tribes2.Been a long time since I last played,and I'm thankful for all of you working on Tribes next.Great job guys!I'm sure all the vetrans here won't remember me but oh well lol.

Rant---
The elitism,wow....I thought css was bad,I never remembered the elitists of Tribes 2 being so...uptight.I'm used to it just I'm tired of hearing the same old song and dance "FFS NUB DO THIS THIS WAY!" "Woah!Sorry that I play NOTHING like YOU do.Last I remembered I'm a human not A BOT!"Seriously can't we just have some fun without someone going balistic just because people are trying to have fun?Nothing against you guys just come on now...I don't mind a little competitiveness but imho it's gotten out of hand somewhat.But dispite all of that I'm still happy to be back in the game I've been hooked on 6 maybe 7 years ago. ;D

Comments

• yeah... it's a problem. Just gotta tune it out.
  • yeah... it's a problem. Just gotta tune it out.
    i don't think it's a problem
    get better, newbs
  • you're that guy.
  • you're that guy.

Yes, he admits it too :x

I've played with you K-bone, on the arena server. I wasn't talkin shit if I said anything that rubbed you the wrong way, I only try to give advice and help people out.

Welcome back man, stay awhile :)
  • Arena? Thats your problem right there... If you're not rolling an aimbot, or been playing these past 8 years, you're not at the level of the big boys.

Of course i'm not saying you don't belong, i'm very happy to see all these players, new and old, back VAR'ing. I haven't experienced any elitism myself (I mostly hide in Construction servers). But if you think about it, the majority of the people who would be back playing, are those who played the most veraciously long ago.
  • Arena? Thats your problem right there... If you're not rolling an aimbot, or been playing these past 8 years, you're not at the level of the big boys.
    People like you really need to shut up about cheats. There is no cheat that can make someone a good player, or even look like a good player.
  • you're that guy.

Yes, he admits it too :x

I've played with you K-bone, on the arena server. I wasn't talkin shit if I said anything that rubbed you the wrong way, I only try to give advice and help people out.

Welcome back man, stay awhile :)

I remember,nah you didn't rub me the wrong way.I usually leave without saying a word,old habbits break hard I guess heh.But really the only problem I have is just my aim's off...WAY off as in can't hit a blind man with a disc shot pointe blank but hell I can only try :)
  • Hey, maybe i haven't been paying attention but I haven't actually noticed anyone complaining as such -- at least not on DGGS or Branzone. :\

Maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but I wouldn't go looking anyway. ::)
  • Hey, maybe i haven't been paying attention but I haven't actually noticed anyone complaining as such -- at least not on DGGS or Branzone. :\

Maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but I wouldn't go looking anyway. ::)

Especially not dggs, no one complains there.