OK Fling, who else from 'way back then' is here?

Cause yours is the only name I recognize after searching the entire list...

Well, maybe some of you ppl reading this recognize my name...if so, chime in, and let me know who you were then....

Anyone remember {KSA} or |FX3| ?

Anyone from 'The Pond' around? (Man that was a great server and great gamers!)

I'm an old fart, and if I decide to give this game a shot again, someone is gonna have to walk me thru it like a seeing-eye dog...sheesh!

Comments

• I've been around for a long time. Nobody probably recognizes me, though, because I made a point not to be recognized until 2006. :P

One of those "players in the background" I guess you could say.
  • I don't think DM read this forum, but he is around. We hang out in irc.tribalwar.com Drop and pay us a visit :) Good to see you again.
  • Sop 45 u ol shitbag of KSA fame hahah. Glad to see youre still kicking. I havent heard from Neo in some years. Locksmith aka Walt is married now. Jet li aka ur6an still plays t1 from time to time. KSA was the best IX team EVAR!!! stop by irc if u have it install, im sure fling posted the info for that.
  • [glow=red,2,300]Devilman[/glow]!!!! Good to see ya tonight! WTF is 'Belial'? (did i spell that right?) Wow...Lets see....The last person I actually spoke with from the clan was Intrepid. He came to a LAN party I had a few years ago. He left the game, and we eventually losy contact. He flew here (Fayetteville, NC) from Wisconsin for the LAN...Sheesh. We had a guy fly up from Texas, and one drove up from Florida. I dont know if you remember 'Jobie' from I think...Draconus Lupus, or er...some other clan..he came here from Greensboro. He held a LAN called (*snort*) 'Jobie-LAN' hehehehe after my lan party. Let's see...after |FX3| dissolved, I played with the GhostBears for a while..then they called it quits...then I just played with the Pond guys on their seige server for quite a while...Got to be a big seige fan too! Shame I dont see any ppl on it.... Well, tis late, so I gotta go...but it was good to see ya!
  • edited February 2009
    Hey Fling...who else from RA is around?

Oh yeah... DM....here's a pic of the old clan skin I did...
    http://home.roadrunner.com/~skybluesea/
  • "Anyone from 'The Pond' around?"

Yup.
  • DDM
    edited February 2009
    YA it was good seeing ya playing again. last time i talked to you prior to last night was back in 01' or 02' when you were done with IX,haha. Not sure if you remember Acclaim from the IX days, he still plays. Yes i know who jobie is, he came here for our Lans yrs ago when jobie-lan was first starting. havent seen him in a while either, or piggy from RA. Jump on irc sometime so we can laugh at the old days of t1. I had your IX KSA skin, til my HD crashed and i lost all my t1 stuff. I may still have you on ICQ, remember that,hahah?
  • This is sooo cool.. best fun EVER on T2 and T1... been wayyyy too long..
    anyone remember the Peacemakers? >_<
  • oh yeah. You were guys were ooold!!
  • IX was the shiznits.
  • I started playing demo in 2001. And joined full late 2001. I was mostly in to demo because I created a mod and hosted servers, there used to be like 30 people on everyday witch was good for the demo. I was a great admin people liked the way I ran the server.