Houston Vehicles elite Tribes 2 Server Returns

Comments

• well ensign thanks for your support.Have fun go rub up against some orks and may the force be with you.
  • well ensign thanks for your support.Have fun go rub up against some orks and may the force be with you.

I will.

Arigato, Blindkilla-kun. :-*
  • Daijoubu desu yo. 8)
  • posting on gay page
  • posting on gay page

Koishiteru :-*
  • posting on gay page
    you must be in the wrong place this isnt where you put your add in craiglist
  • lmao look at u u big ol baka gaijin u no knothign of glorious nippon!!!!!!

Dude. We don't care who you were in some other forum/game/competition. To EVERYONE here except Kryand, you are no one. NOTHING. Keep flaming and you'll go from no one to asshole real quick.
  • sexy 1 danohtwo 0

Dude. We don't care who you were in some other forum/game/competition. To EVERYONE here except Kryand, you are no one. NOTHING. Keep flaming and you'll go from no one to asshole real quick.
    i;'m sorry wont u find it in your heart to forgive me i meant nothign of my commetns towards you!!! oh no :((((
  • I like how for the first few months of this forum, Abstract constantly bitched at me for being condescending, and now he's trying to act tough as well. At least I was justified.
  • abstract congratz on thinking you're a somebodyo n a long dead forum for a long dead videogame maybe you can put that on your resume taht you'll wrtie with you're blood becua se you killed yourself for being a big gay dumb baby that's dubm as hell

Just like I said in your "We should ban kry for being durrrr" thread that lasted a total of 36 seconds, I like dan02 more than you.
  • I can already tell this thread is heating up, and might take a turn for the worst. Chill out and stay on-topic, guys.
  • I thought this thread was always pretty hot.
  • ANYBODY REMEMBER HK-21?

ANY OLD SKOOLS AROUND HERE? :D
  • hey man I do how have ya been.
  • hey man whats up, been a long time aye? :D
    i've been alright, lots of stuff happening lately just trying to find a fun team game like tribes 2 to relax with on my free time
    tried bf2142 but it couldn't be compared to tribes 2.. bomber runs or generator raping with a full house havoc of heavy offenses
    camping gens... god damn Houston Vehicles was a great server & memory

i just played tribes for abit didnt see the HV, anyways you know any new games that are similar to Tribes 2? (more of a teamwork game, vehicles, classes, big maps etc)

and how's it going? what you been up to all these years?! haha
  • Hey - I remember ya too. How ya been? Come play on goons. Terra, Blind, Sexy Aphro, myself, and a bunch of old HV'ers are there almost every night. :)
  • nice!

would be awesome to see some old HVers together

i'll find that server another time, for now i gotta goto bed, gonna get a new motorcycle tomorrow right in the morning :D

nice to hear from you, we'll do some team work sh*t together XD
  • Your name rings a bell. You were probably just a guy I brushed past while I was pubbing way back.
  • Hello HV.... My Name is Red_Iguana , but changed to Xiores now. Was a Memer of HV a LONG time ago, admin at one time, but then HV kind of fell apart. Was With Miami Vehicles till it also bit the dust.

I see several old players here I know. Just letting you all know I'm back. But so old its hard to lift a spinfuser now :) so go easy LOL.
  • yeah red I remember ya been alongtime.I know what you mean my eyes are shot even where back then lol.Its ok it might take awhile but the old spinfuser will become your best friend again soon.
  • hey man whats up, been a long time aye? :D
    i've been alright, lots of stuff happening lately just trying to find a fun team game like tribes 2 to relax with on my free time
    tried bf2142 but it couldn't be compared to tribes 2.. bomber runs or generator raping with a full house havoc of heavy offenses
    camping gens... god damn Houston Vehicles was a great server & memory

i just played tribes for abit didnt see the HV, anyways you know any new games that are similar to Tribes 2? (more of a teamwork game, vehicles, classes, big maps etc)

and how's it going? what you been up to all these years?! haha
    I play tf2 from time to time but nothing beats tribes HK
  • Oh, wow.

HK-21. Now, there is a name I haven't heard in a LONG time.

Good to see that you are still around.
  • sup red, i remember playing on miami wit ya
    ensign, your name rings a bell XD
    nice to see so many hv'ers! so where do we all meet up?!

hey blind i play tf2 also, not better than the good ol' tribes2 but its still a killer!
    whats your account we could play some together aswell!

HV #1
  • well we have a server up so look on the server list my acct, name in TF2 is |HV| blindkilla .
  • well we have a server up so look on the server list my acct, name in TF2 is |HV| blindkilla .

you mean u got a server on tf2? or tribes?

ima add u to friends on my steam account, you'll be my first to be added into friends list, be proud :D
  • I play tf2 from time to time but nothing beats tribes HK
    We should hook up some time. My steam account name is Tocksman.