Houston Vehicles elite Tribes 2 Server Returns

Comments

• Great...now I have to break out my old PC and see if I can get the game running again. I tailgunned in this Clan years ago and enjoyed it way to much. Looking forward to helping as many of you respawn as I can.
  • Well if you read them, then you know I stopped someone from having a temper-tantrum. It's nice when there are admins that stop tantrums instead of have them.
    lol thats what you call it. I got a different impression but yeah next time I have a kick vote come up I am gonna call him a moron and kick him from the server instead and see how that works.Then I am gonna write a whole page on how I saw it and post it up instead of the actual logs to prove my point.
  • Apparently you can't read (the transcripts).
    It was a repeat vote-to-kick guy (because he thinks he owns the vehicles/pad).
    I stopped the vote, but I didn't kick him or even warn him. I just told him where to file his complaint.

I can't tell if you're being dishonest or can't read...

Although, based on your posts, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that reading comprehension isn't one of your strengths.
  • Well if you read them, then you know I stopped someone from having a temper-tantrum. It's nice when there are admins that stop tantrums instead of have them.

Dude - I left that thread where it lay because you were making an idiot of yourself and I felt bad for you. Why you starting shit again? Let it die...
  • Dude - I left that thread where it lay because you were making an idiot of yourself and I felt bad for you. Why you starting shit again? Let it die...
    I assumed you left because I pointed out that:
    * You were a bad player.
    * You were a jerk to other people on the server.
    * You lied twice.

I didn't realize it was your kind, considerate nature that caused you to leave the thread. I'm sorry that I responded to blindkilla (aka "starting shit again").
  • edited March 2009
    Eolk unleashed the e-rage, hyper-ventilating blindkilla post. Ironically, I think he was complementing HV.
    I think you were the one starting the "shit again." and you seem to do it in a lot of your posts.

I thought maybe you had something better to do with your time than that like working on Ascension but I see your only the public relations guy.How you ever got that job is beyond me since I have seen the way you relate to people in the public first hand.next time I talk to badass I will tell her what a great job your doing .BTW it is not to hard to comprehend that you need to remove a big stick from your smart ass thats been wedged there for long a time.
  • edited March 2009
    Eolk unleashed the e-rage, hyper-ventilating blindkilla post. Ironically, I think he was complementing HV.
    I think you were the one starting the "shit again." and you seem to do it in a lot of your posts.

I thought maybe you had something better to do with your time than that like working on Ascension but I see your only the public relations guy.How you ever got that job is beyond me since I have seen the way you relate to people in the public first hand.next time I talk to badass I will tell her what a great job your doing .BTW it is not to hard to comprehend that you need to remove a big stick from your smart ass thats been wedged there for long a time.
    I think you got all huffy about some benign post, and I pointed it out.

The only people I upset are people that:
    * Don't know how to play Tribes
    * Have bad tempers
    * Make up things (sniper records, etc)

EDIT: I think Badazz can tell you I'm an extremely patient person (laptop, lol), and that I'm nice to everyone that isn't obnoxious.
  • Let's get this thread back on track please before I delete posts and re-write history like this never happened.

Yes I am a fascist and my father was Hitler. He was my mother too.
  • Wow, Hitler was your father and your mother? I knew the guy was messed up but... wow...

I've heard a few intriguing things about the Houston Vehicles server, but the most I gather is that it was a popular server in T2's prime, and now someone's trying to bring it back. A valiant effort, we'll see how it plays out as the TN patch nears finality.
  • Let's get this thread back on track please before I delete posts and re-write history like this never happened.

Yes I am a fascist and my father was Hitler. He was my mother too.

This thread should definitely be corrected beaz, it's a shame to goon haven that it's drama has made it's way into the post of another server's thread.
  • Eolk unleashed the e-rage, hyper-ventilating blindkilla post. Ironically, I think he was complementing HV.

I think you got all huffy about some benign post, and I pointed it out.

The only people I upset are people that:
    * Don't know how to play Tribes
    * Have bad tempers
    * Make up things (sniper records, etc)

EDIT: I think Badazz can tell you I'm an extremely patient person (laptop, lol), and that I'm nice to everyone that isn't obnoxious.
    Well Now I see what the problem is the first is that you actually thought.
    Then with your all knowing public relations and tribes mastery thought I was upset.You being the forum police had to make sure that your all important self had to be heard.

funny this is that the only people I upset are
    *people that think they know how to play tribes and there way is the only way.
    *people that have there heads so far stuck up where the sun dont shine they dont know how truely obnoxious they are.
    *people that make up things like (one page chat logs of how they saw things) when many other people that where there have a total different story.

I mean theres nothing hypocritical about that you keep up the good work lol.
  • Best way to let it die is to bump it, amirite?
  • man. everywhere you HV boys pop up... shit follows. never fails. permanent menstrual cramps you guys have. still love you all though. asshats. good to see ya.
  • edited March 2009
    man. everywhere you HV boys pop up... shit follows. never fails. permanent menstrual cramps you guys have. still love you all though. asshats. good to see ya.

Actually, it's not the HV boys, it's the goon haven boys. They stole this thread for their PMSing.

*Edit* It's not the goon haven boys, it's one goon haven admin who continually instigates these arguments in public rather than taking them to more appropriate channels of communication. E.g. private message, goon haven forums, email etc...
  • Keeping it going, amirite?
  • Wow Abstract I thought we were on better terms than that. It is actually one person that happens to be a Goon Haven admin and another person that has nothing to do with Goon Haven. The only time GH has come up has been when I've talked about the overall TribeNext population. Thanks for your opinion though.

Asking one last time for the next post to be on topic or I'm gassing this thread and blindkilla can start a new one. Anything Goon Haven related (complaints or otherwise) should be sent to GoonHaven.org or the thread on TN.
  • The thread I hope is finished it was unfortunate that someone brought it back up,hopefully everyone has gotten there venting out of the way.
    Now I hope we can concentrate on doing whats important like growing the tribes community and not killing it.
  • Awesome, glad to hear HV is back. Used to be in the clan in the hay day back when... eh 6 years ago? Name was |HV| Shinitii I think... can't remember exactly been so long.

HV was THE best and only server I used to play on. Long live Houston Vehicles ELITE!
  • Is the server dead? Nobody ever on it.. >:(
  • It's empty whenever I happen to view it, but I figured that'd be more because of timezone issues (Euro here).

Maybe have some organized events to kick a bit of life into it?
  • unfortunate we had a few good games but are unable to fill the server,We tend to play at goon where the people are.But I have no problem jumping in HV anytime I see anyone it.
  • Their server filled up on their opening night. I think there needs to be some meetup night or something.
  • Their server filled up on their opening night. I think there needs to be some meetup night or something.

I suggested something like that while on their vent server a day or 2 after opening, but I was immediately dismissed. It was an idea similar to Friday Night Fights on EWO, however, none of the HV admins wanted to hear it.
    To be blunt, unless the HV staff can find a way to get players interested (or, all of the old players come back, which is possible, but doubtful), it will probably die a horrible, horrible death.

And, therein lies the problem. Aside from 1 or 2 Chaos nights which showed even a small glimmer of a player population, nothing else has been done.

Perhaps it is time to pull the plug on HV?

I suggested something like that while on their vent server a day or 2 after opening, but I was immediately dismissed. It was an idea similar to Friday Night Fights on EWO, however, none of the HV admins wanted to hear it.
    To be blunt, unless the HV staff can find a way to get players interested (or, all of the old players come back, which is possible, but doubtful), it will probably die a horrible, horrible death.

And, therein lies the problem. Aside from 1 or 2 Chaos nights which showed even a small glimmer of a player population, nothing else has been done.

well no wonder no one heard you since we have no such vent server and I being one of the admins never heard any such idea from you.So keep living in your magical WoW world and maybe when you stop being so negative and making things up someone might actually listen to you thanks.

just because pocky hurt your feelings when he called you out on TS you have been crying,I think I remember telling you both to stop bitching and you left and have not came back.So please either grow up and get over it and join back up or you can go on pouting about it.HV will be up as long as the server owner wants to stay that way with or with out you.That is your choice.

perhaps you should grow a backbone?

well no wonder no one heard you since we have no such vent server and I being one of the admins never heard any such idea from you.So keep living in your magical WoW world and maybe when you stop being so negative and making things up someone might actually listen to you thanks.

just because pocky hurt your feelings when he called you out on TS you have been crying,I think I remember telling you both to stop bitching and you left and have not came back.So please either grow up and get over it and join back up or you can go on pouting about it.HV will be up as long as the server owner wants to stay that way with or with out you.That is your choice.

perhaps you should grow a backbone?

My apologies. Using vent for so long has gotten me use to saying it instead of TS.

But, I digress.

I stopped playing on HV because...well...it died. Simple as that. It's actually quite funny that the admins of another server don't even play on their own server as much as they play on another one. Seems odd to be spending your playing time on another server when you should, as an admin, be helping to increase your own server's population. Perhaps your priorities are mixed up?

And, Pocky? Really, he was just butthurt a lot. Sure, I used the in-game taunts when I got a kill on him. That is what they are there for. Taunts. You taunt people with them. Get the picture? It's not my fault he went into an e-rage over it and started spewing all kinds of shit from his mouth. That's his issue, not mine.

However, I do find it funny that you seem to think that I need to grow a backbone when you are the one who doesn't play on the server you admin for, only to use such a status when you get into a disagreement with someone else to prove some kind of superiority. God complex, much?

And, I am not over here crying about it. I'm actually laughing a lot. It's entertaining to see a good server go down because the owners/admins don't see the need to practice proper PR to get their server populated. One thread about opening day /= proper PR.

Constant community updates about ongoing and upcoming events = proper PR. Unfortunately, you have failed to realize this.

But, feel free to keep the server going. Tenacity is a good quality to have.

...although foolhardy at times
  • Ok, you've both traded blows. Enough flaming.
  • LOL ok man ensign go back to the fairy world you live in.Matter of fact I was in HV last night and played a couple of hours but its unfortunate that the population of this game is still to low to populate more than one or two large servers at this moment which I hope will change in the future.

As for the pocky incident well what I recall is you taunting him after sniping him while he was dueling another player.Wow your awesome then after he begain chasing you down and kicking the crap out of you he called you a pussy for hiding in your base and you had a little hissy fit and left and never came back.

I play and check out HV all the time I cant make anyone play there.we did promote HV and all it did was stir up shit read the first couple pages of the post so we choose not to do it here but on are own website which we did.So yeah I play on another server so what I still play thats all that matters.Do you I havent seen you on at all in months.I know this because I still play tribes everyday do you?

Dont act like you do so much for community when you dont even play anymore ok. Make my day and join up sometimes otherwise go troll The free WoW forums for someone who cares.
  • best... T2 server... ever...
  • LOL ok man ensign go back to the fairy world you live in.Matter of fact I was in HV last night and played a couple of hours but its unfortunate that the population of this game is still to low to populate more than one or two large servers at this moment which I hope will change in the future.

As for the pocky incident well what I recall is you taunting him after sniping him while he was dueling another player.Wow your awesome then after he begain chasing you down and kicking the crap out of you he called you a pussy for hiding in your base and you had a little hissy fit and left and never came back.

I play and check out HV all the time I cant make anyone play there.we did promote HV and all it did was stir up shit read the first couple pages of the post so we choose not to do it here but on are own website which we did.So yeah I play on another server so what I still play thats all that matters.Do you I havent seen you on at all in months.I know this because I still play tribes everyday do you?

Dont act like you do so much for community when you dont even play anymore ok. Make my day and join up sometimes otherwise go troll The free WoW forums for someone who cares.

You're absolutely right. I shouldn't be sniping him while he is "dueling" with the flag carrier. Doing something like that would completely ruin the equalibrium of the entire game. ::)

And, FYI, I am not on WoW all that much (maybe once a week). I am either too busy with work, school, or beta-testing for various SWG emulator teams. So, yeah. GG on fail assumptions.

Make people play there? Of course not. You try and update your community site? Great for you! At least you are doing something right. Too bad only updating one potential source of players doesn't work well.

And, again, as for the Pocky incident (well, incidents, as there were many), I did keep coming back. Perhaps the problem with it was that you never saw me because you were either not in HV or playing on Goons? Or perhaps doing your own thing in real-life. That, I don't know (just like you don't know what I have been doing recently. Refer to second paragraph). If you spent more time helping HV to build up a player-base, then maybe, just maybe, you would have seen me in there when the server was completely vacant. But, alas, you did not. However, you obviously have time to play on Goons.
    So yeah I play on another server so what I still play thats all that matters.

There's dedicated adminship right there. Make sure you let other admins know of this, so that they can copy your example. ;)
    otherwise go troll The free WoW forums for someone who cares.

Correct again! Forum trolls normally have well-thought out posts that use factual information to critisize the actions of other people in a way that will ultimtely help them (indirectly) to see their flaws and improve upon them to make their own server a better place to play. ::)

Yup. I am guilty as charged. ;D

But obviously, you do care enough to have made a response. So, I guess my "trolling" is cared for by someone here.