New texture to con?

Do some one know if you can change the texture on your construction server? so instead of that boring texture, to get some thing that is a better texture...

Comments

• You should be able to do it locally, unless someone was overzealous with their code (and making texture checks). Just keep in mind that no one else will see the textures.
  • well i was suppose to ask if there was a way do get new texture on the server so all ppl on the server have the same.

I wrote this early on the morning and my head wasn't clear so sorry if you misunderstand me.
  • edited February 2009
    Do some one know if you can change the texture on your construction server? so instead of that boring texture, to get some thing that is a better texture...

http://dl.rawr32.net/textures/
    well i was suppose to ask if there was a way do get new texture on the server so all ppl on the server have the same.

I wrote this early on the morning and my head wasn't clear so sorry if you misunderstand me.

EekBios
    EekSet
    Desert2
    Lush

Oh, and no. Everyone joining must have these textures installed clientside. Unless you use custom shapes.. Then people joining will need those shapes, or else they'll be disconnected.