Problem: Cant install patch

Hey, whats up?
Well I'll get right to it. When i try to install the patch, I first agree to the license agreement which then takes me to the next part where it asks to install the patch here,

C:\Dynamix\Tribes2\GameData

thats fine but when i go to push the apply patch button it does not let me like it wants me to do somthing else still like check a box but there are none the files are there but the button will not click. I added some maps and stuff a long time ago could that be it? I mean does it have freshly installed with nothing added. also i know the servers where supposidly going to be down some time today but i dont see why that would make the patch not install. Any help would be great.

Comments

• Does the installer pop up a message at all? It should proceed into a progress bar with a "details" button.
  • Does the installer pop up a message at all? It should proceed into a progress bar with a "details" button.

The Eolk has spoken.
  • The "Apply Patch" button requires that Tribes2.exe exists in the directory you're trying to patch. If you can't press the button, the patcher couldn't possibly change it because it doesn't exist.