No luck

Well, i have tried the patch, when i saw it was available. Both on my already installed version of tribes2 and the new one i downloaded. Both times, the auth server or whatever it is was offline.. and could not get an account. Now i see that the auth server is up, but everytime i try to login and make a new account, i get to step 3 and it crashes with an exception,... cant seem to post screenshot... so its.. Unhandled exception : c000095 at address 0042d8ae , everytime i go to finish the registration. The key generates fine.. but cant finish the process i guess..
  • screenshot.JPG

Comments

• Ok... haven't seen any issues like that before.

How long does key generation take for you (and the CPU in your computer would be useful to know as well). We've noticed some issues with the patcher failing to patch the actual game executable -- thus not actually initializing the Ruby interpreter.

If key generation takes essentially no time at all, that could be a culprit.
  • ok well , i re-downloaded the multiplayer patch and applied it. Now i can make an account at least, and it took about 30 secs. ( amd x2 4800) . Now i get to the online servers list, about 6 or 7 games listed, cannot join any of them. certificate error on one, on valid lan ip on the other.. errors on the others i tried to connect to i cannot remember.
  • thyth i tryed to but the game has an unexpected exporation it says
  • ok well , i re-downloaded the multiplayer patch and applied it. Now i can make an account at least, and it took about 30 secs. ( amd x2 4800) . Now i get to the online servers list, about 6 or 7 games listed, cannot join any of them. certificate error on one, on valid lan ip on the other.. errors on the others i tried to connect to i cannot remember.

well now i can log in fine, but the servers i try to join say invalid certificate.. was only able to join one of the servers online.. but i guess thats better then no servers...
  • That's a bug that we fixed on the 4th. Unfortunately, not all servers have applied it.