TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  Tribes 2 >  Competition and Pick-ups >  Looking for players « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Looking for players
`Phoenix
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
February 17, 2009, 01:05:41 AM »
Finding people who are serious about starting a tribe.

7man ctf classic of course.

Semi-strict practice schedule; maturity a must, skills a must.

Probably looking for about 10 players. Inquire within.

in-game name:
past tribes:
position best at:
position favored:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 01:07:15 AM by `Phoenix »

I came to play tribes 2

Lost sieger

disembodied head
Demoncard
Seņor Nugget

View Profile WWW
1: February 17, 2009, 04:09:20 AM »
er.
Im the best tank pilot, and an exceptional shrike + bomber pilot.

too bad im in DOGGS!
DOGGS ftw!

Im the monster under your bed.
Bot mapper,
Skin creator,
Mapper,
THE best tank driver in Tribes 2.
Dingo
Nugget

View Profile
2: February 18, 2009, 02:14:31 PM »
Name: Dingo
Past tribe: none
Position best at: light O or D
Position favored: light O or D

Ive been playing tribes for a few years, i wouldn't say I'm awesome at it but i know how to ski and i get a fair share of MA's.

Just let me know the schedule, since i got laid off Ive had a lot of free time.
MrRaider
Nugget

View Profile
3: February 21, 2009, 04:43:05 PM »
Name: MrRaider
Previous Clans: NQP! - Netquick Posse Number 1 Renegades team on TWL, (NoD) Necromancers of Death - Number 5 team Base Classic on TWL
Skills - Light O Capper, Bomber
Tawen
Nugget

View Profile
4: March 10, 2009, 06:54:36 PM »
Name: Tawen
Past Tribe: None

Well, I'm new to this game and I like it a lot so far. Ofcourse, since I'm new, I'm not really good, but I am looking for people to train with so I can improve my skills.
retep
Nugget

View Profile
5: March 14, 2009, 05:02:38 PM »
Define "skills" :-)
TheVoup
Nugget

View Profile
6: March 17, 2009, 08:52:58 PM »
sup Pheonix weren't you on wow! !? ---> wow! TheVoup here hah. Regular of the pond Cheesy, I remember your alias.  What's up dude, gonna play this saturday on the pond? I hear all the old fogies are playing again. Well at least some of us anyway, basically only was about 50 of us hah That was a good solid 2 years of my life playing siege non stop XD.  I might be up for some ctf, but are there any teams to play against?!  We should get some kinda league together before we talk about teams, just see how many people are game for it.

Anyway, TRIBES 2 FOREVER!!!! lol.. so much nostalgia

cheers,

-Voup.

(just noticed the twl page lol 13 teams. It's a start Tongue hope it catches on again)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 09:00:07 PM by TheVoup »
`Phoenix
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
7: March 17, 2009, 10:16:39 PM »
sup Pheonix weren't you on wow! !? ---> wow! TheVoup here hah. Regular of the pond Cheesy, I remember your alias.  What's up dude, gonna play this saturday on the pond? I hear all the old fogies are playing again. Well at least some of us anyway, basically only was about 50 of us hah That was a good solid 2 years of my life playing siege non stop XD.  I might be up for some ctf, but are there any teams to play against?!  We should get some kinda league together before we talk about teams, just see how many people are game for it.

Anyway, TRIBES 2 FOREVER!!!! lol.. so much nostalgia

cheers,

-Voup.

(just noticed the twl page lol 13 teams. It's a start Tongue hope it catches on again)

Nice to see you man. You been brushin up on your skills? Smiley heh we should play man, aim name is deathmetalscott

I came to play tribes 2

Lost sieger

disembodied head
Fling
Nugget³

View Profile
8: March 24, 2009, 01:09:53 PM »
You should hang out in #ions.  People come to me all the time wanting to join.  If you're on irc I can easily tell them to talk to you.
teratos
Assault

View Profile
9: March 24, 2009, 04:23:25 PM »
Plus, all the really cool people hang out there but never talk.

"Enjoy the rest of your sad elitist life as I will pursue helping gamers in this gamer generation, and perhaps you will develop an unstretchable itch in the knowledge that people like you mean very little to me, or anyone else with strong care in anything that they pursue."
 - sgtvindetta
BLJim
Nugget

View Profile
10: May 04, 2009, 02:42:57 PM »
in-game name: BLJim
current tribe: Team Apotheosis
position best at: Light O and D
position favored: Light O and D
teratos
Assault

View Profile
11: May 04, 2009, 06:20:45 PM »
Get in #lastgasp on irc.tribalwar.com

"Enjoy the rest of your sad elitist life as I will pursue helping gamers in this gamer generation, and perhaps you will develop an unstretchable itch in the knowledge that people like you mean very little to me, or anyone else with strong care in anything that they pursue."
 - sgtvindetta
rb10
Nugget³

View Profile
12: May 18, 2009, 11:54:49 AM »
  Grin Hi, when the Browser functions get fixed and running we should be able to join more than one tribe I think?  Roll Eyes
DragonCat
Nugget

View Profile
13: June 15, 2009, 05:07:16 AM »
in-game name: DragonCat
past tribes: {NNS}
position best at: Juggy O
position favored: Juggy O

I havent played over 3 years but im trying to grasp my Big Seqzy skills. I use to be able to mortar with my eyes closed. Its been so long that its like teaching a baby how to walk all over again.
YWontUDie
Nugget³

View Profile
14: June 18, 2009, 11:35:36 AM »
All of youll if you play TWL or know what it is, Pheonix is a captain for me on there. If you'd like to play with us (Classic) then PM me.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines