about to start playing

I stumbled tribalwar and saw this on the headline. Looks fantastic and I should be playing later tonight if things go as planned. I have a few questions though.

Is there still a T1'd mod? what do most people play? Anybody running T2 w/ wine?

Since the days of T1 and T2, i haven't really GAMED... sure, I game now but not like then. I played alot of renegades in T1 with... well, alot of clans. In T2 i played with Royal Knights, Rk for a year maybe. My handle was The Root. Be easy on me in-game... im new and delicate.

Comments

• I think there are people running T2 with wine.

There are basically two places to play T2 Classic:

Goon Haven 64

And the pair of Branzone servers (central for pubs and Pickup for PUs).
  • I stumbled tribalwar and saw this on the headline. Looks fantastic and I should be playing later tonight if things go as planned. I have a few questions though.

Is there still a T1'd mod? what do most people play? Anybody running T2 w/ wine?

Since the days of T1 and T2, i haven't really GAMED... sure, I game now but not like then. I played alot of renegades in T1 with... well, alot of clans. In T2 i played with Royal Knights, Rk for a year maybe. My handle was The Root. Be easy on me in-game... im new and delicate.
    ren t1 then ninja t2
  • Kryand still plays, he was on RK I think
  • too bad loki never released the tribes 2 binary for linux