100 man server upm, 32 man server ninjamod end of week massive pipe

massive pipe 100 man server up ninjamod server up this week.

Comments

• holy shit. god is listening.
  • Well plus trying to get a ladder up soon, with money prize ;D.
    A the end of this week we should have a ninja mod server, 32 man moving to a possible 40-50 man server.
    Plus trying to advertise t2 next to get more players in.
    A the end of this week we should have a ninja mod server, 32 man moving to a possible 40-50 man server.
    would you mind making a thread in the mods section about ninja mod so those of us who haven't played it can familiarize ourselves with it?
    would you mind making a thread in the mods section about ninja mod so those of us who haven't played it can familiarize ourselves with it?
    Ninja mod was an awesome mod. End of story. :P
    I think that it's one of those mods that has so much stuff, you'd have to play it in order to experience it.

As some else said you need to play it to get the most out of it, plus from my msn i dont think we'll have any problems filling up the server ;D . We'll start doing matches every sunday for an hour, once we get the players in.
  • 100 man server? Where you hosting that? Your own computer?
  • edited March 2009
    nope, the hosting company thats going to host the ninjamod server. so what ever you get there is what you get on the mod server.

Tell us more about the prize money :)
  • god is listening.

TO SLAYER!
  • edited March 2009
    Well plus trying to get a ladder up soon, with money prize ;D.

Tell us more about the prize money :)
    iam working on it. ;D problem is all the maps would need to be edited, which is another problem.
  • Who'd have thought that Tribes 2 would be making a return, let alone Ninjamod.

;)
  • I had heard of this mod but never tried it sounds intresting though I will havta look into this is it anything like REV mod? Anyways keep us updated on when your server is up.
  • It has a lot more than REV Mod.
  • So what ever happened with this?
  • It's a dead mod. You have to ask for copies from people who have downloaded it.