TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  General Discussion >  Web-based Server listing, How? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Web-based Server listing, How?
OldeWolfe
Nugget³

View Profile
April 03, 2009, 06:34:50 AM »
How do I go about getting the two T2 servers I manage listed on the "Web-based Server List"?  (They have been running for quite some time now.)  (I've spent over two hours on this website looking for pertinent information, but can't find anything that is clearly pertinent.)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 06:36:42 AM by OldeWolfe »

Shizuka
Assault

View Profile
1: April 03, 2009, 07:02:12 AM »
The server list hosted by MaxOGC refreshes every few hours or so. Your server will have to be up long enough to be picked up by the refresh.

The above is Shizuka Kamishima.
Why not?
teratos
Assault

View Profile
2: April 03, 2009, 08:20:58 AM »
You're probably not on the master list. Are other people able to see/join your server?

"Enjoy the rest of your sad elitist life as I will pursue helping gamers in this gamer generation, and perhaps you will develop an unstretchable itch in the knowledge that people like you mean very little to me, or anyone else with strong care in anything that they pursue."
 - sgtvindetta
Threatcon
Nugget³

View Profile WWW
3: April 03, 2009, 08:35:12 AM »
If your server has been communicating with the TribesNext Master Server correctly than it will be picked up by my web based listing every 2 hours.  If you would like to see if it's being picked up immediately you can use the "Refresh All" button on the top right of the page.  That pulls info from the TribesNext M.S. in real time.
If your server is still not being listed than it's not being seen by the TribesNext M.S. at all.  You can verify that by viewing the console and at the bottom it should say something about tribesnext.com port 80 added to listing successfully.

OldeWolfe
Nugget³

View Profile
4: April 05, 2009, 02:56:06 AM »
Don't I need to add a "patch" to the server or something first?

Threatcon
Nugget³

View Profile WWW
5: April 05, 2009, 04:44:06 AM »
Same method applies to patching a server that applies to patching a client.  I kinda figured that you had done that already.

Downloads link at the top, then Multiplayer Patch (2mb).
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 04:45:43 AM by Threatcon »

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines