TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  Tribes 2 >  Mods and Customization >  Renegades server is up! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Renegades server is up!
Fatwa
Nugget

View Profile
15: February 18, 2009, 11:35:03 PM »
I've basically come to the conclusion that you have.  There are only two to four servers worth playing at all, and that's at peak time.  I just wonder if a Ren server couldn't be one of them.

I've got a Dell Poweredge server running linux in my house, but I assume you need a static IP to have a functional tribes server (not to mention issues I've heard vaguely mentioned about TN and linux).

Lots of people requires a big pipe, something you usually wouldn't find in a residence.  The most successful servers I've seen have been dropped off at the office of someone else.  Find someone with some pipe and kiss some ass.  No, that sentence wasn't meant to be suggestive.
gogetmeaflapjack
Nugget

View Profile
16: February 19, 2009, 08:48:59 AM »
i support renegades in every way possible
MrRaider
Nugget

View Profile
17: February 20, 2009, 08:00:13 PM »
Considering I used to be in the clan that was lead by the person that programmed Renegades (Qing from NQP!) I fully support a Renegades server anyday
FatMagic
Nugget

View Profile
18: March 04, 2009, 12:13:17 PM »
Go go Renegades! I used to play in BarX way back when (7 years ago?)... I remember when Plan9 started up and was just crushing the competition for a long time... then I kinda left the scene soon thereafter.

Regardless, I want to see Ren Server get up and running! Best mod EVER!
Shadowdog
Nugget

View Profile
19: March 26, 2009, 08:10:21 AM »
This looks like fun, I will see if I can get some more 3rd Generations guys back to play. 
Crazy8ball
Nugget

View Profile
20: March 28, 2009, 02:20:33 PM »
It would be nice to get a solid group of people playing Renegades. I, myself, played awhile back in multiple clans (AFO,STD,OSO..). Unfortunetly, I havn't seen a steady base of players. Not to mention the only server I did see was pinging at 200 for me.
teratos
Assault

View Profile
21: March 28, 2009, 02:41:48 PM »
I think there are still quite a few Renegade players around, it's just that they all check in at different times. The }p9{ guys visit the RenWerX forums occasionally.

Someone needs to take the initiative to go around and contact the old teams and publicize events.

I myself don't play, but if there is anything RenWerX can do to help, let me know.
I'll try to make it happen.

"Enjoy the rest of your sad elitist life as I will pursue helping gamers in this gamer generation, and perhaps you will develop an unstretchable itch in the knowledge that people like you mean very little to me, or anyone else with strong care in anything that they pursue."
 - sgtvindetta
Atrocities
Nugget

View Profile
22: March 29, 2009, 05:21:18 PM »
How do you get the dedicated Ren server to work.  Proper files are installed, no DSO's, but still when started won't list it on the server list. 
Seipherwood
Nugget

View Profile
23: March 30, 2009, 08:15:12 AM »
If there was a high enough demand i could probably round up some of the old [STD] guys and i can get into contact with Cybergyn but i doubt he would host a server if theres only going to be like 5 people playing at a given time for it.
Eolk
Global Moderator

View Profile
24: March 30, 2009, 11:54:00 AM »
I'd definitely play some Ren.
Mujuro
Nugget

View Profile
25: April 10, 2009, 01:11:59 AM »
Its about time REN is coming back.  I have been waiting for this.

Iraq Sucks
lunyx
Nugget

View Profile
26: April 20, 2009, 07:14:21 PM »
If you build it, they will come.... Cool
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines