Yeeeehaw!! ..... HAPPY!

I was just browsing the internet... came across a WIKI page that mentioned the resurrection of Tribes2....

Y E E H A W ! !

Can you imagine how happy I am? As an old Beta Tester for Tribes 2 I am thrilled to find a website that supports my old love... Will be downloading the new client shortly and see if there's a pilot needed somewhere ;D

"Shazbot!"

Comments

• Welcome back!
  • Yes, I was absolutely thrilled to find out that they had resurrected this game. If we can get enough people to just download and play the game a bit this could be the beginning of a great thing. This is a forgotten masterpiece and the play style and open feel of the game needs to be thrown back in the face of game developers to produce something like this with todays capabilities. When this game came out you were lucky to have anything better then 56k. Now days everyone has high speed internet and the game is FREE!

Link this site anywhere and everywhere!
  • ...sigh. If only I had a better connection from my home base system.
    Cramming in a complete game during lunch time at work once or twice a week isn't gettin' it. >:(
  • Get a life!

Im thrilled when i go swimming with sharks not when some game is ressurected... Damn ppl. Seriously. Some of you should leave. Seriously.
  • Sounds like someone is trolling.
  • Get a life!

Im thrilled when i go swimming with sharks not when some game is ressurected... Damn ppl. Seriously. Some of you should leave. Seriously.

Please go take that swim with the sharks, I'm sure everyone here and anyone who knows you in person would be extremely thrilled, so it's a win/win situation. Really though, I find the fact that you would take time to concern yourself with what we find exciting far more miserable then the fact that a game we loved to play years ago we can now play again.

If that is to complicated for you to understand then let me make the point clear to you.
    GET A LIFE!
  • Geez, five years later and things still haven't changed [sigh].

Anyway, I had a blast last night with a decent crowd on Goon's server. Just like the old days, splendid. The game hasn't lost much of its multiplayer-frenziness, although the graphics seemed better in my memories :D

That being said: I think its quite the trend of the day in gaming-world. No longer is a game cool because of the slick graphics, but being judged by its gameplay (hence the success of the Wii and nintendo DS). I think T2 stands a chance to stay alive a little longer...

I even came across some newbies on the first server (3 players and 16 bots) I joined. Asked me if they could turn on crosshairs ;D If they actually were n00bs, that would be a good sign: new blood for T2! Hurrah. So people, be kind to n00bs and help them take the steep learning curve that is T2. Don't ignore them, as they will most likely quit T2 if they are left to their own devices...

I'll be putting some links on my websites and will notify some old friends ;D