Cannot Run Tribes 2 Online

edited February 2010 in Support
I have another problem, but on a different computer. Whenever I click on the Tribes 2 Online shortcut, it will open up the Command Prompt thing and pretend it is loading the game, but then the command prompt will disappear and the game will not load. It does not even go into fullscreen. This is actually for my bro, so he can play online with me. I will post up a dxdiag shortly. (DONE!)

Oh, and my install over here is clean. No DSO's. The game runs without a hitch over here in Tribes 2 Solo and LAN.

Here's what the prompt says:

2ilg6ro.jpg

And my Tribes 2 Online Shortcut properties:
Location: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Dynamix\Tribes2
Target: D:\Dynamix\Tribes2\GameData\SierraUp.exe
Start In: D:\Dynamix\Tribes2\GameData

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi
    I would set my colour depth to 16bit rather than 32bit and try again.
  • Thanks, but I already fixed it on my own.

I was tinkering with it yesterday and I discovered replacing "-nologin" with "-online" as the target of my "Tribes 2 Solo and LAN" shortcut fixes the problem. It works like a charm.
  • I have the exact same problem.
    Thanks, but I already fixed it on my own.

I was tinkering with it yesterday and I discovered replacing "-nologin" with "-online" as the target of my "Tribes 2 Solo and LAN" shortcut fixes the problem. It works like a charm.
    Hi
    I tried both of these and it continues to pop up with the console :-[
  • I have the exact same problem.
    Thanks, but I already fixed it on my own.

Hi
    I tried both of these and it continues to pop up with the console :-[
    The console popping up is normal.
    Try creating a shortcut to your "Tribes2.exe" file and adding '-online' as a parameter in the shortcut