Is there a way?

Is there a way to set a maximum altitude for the server. I am running the war2003 mod, which has pretty much unlimited jet packs. Sometimes the bots decide to just fly straight up to the moon, on maps without good botting directions. In my serverprefs i can enable OOB damage and was wondering if there was a way to enable damage after a set ceiling height? Any ideas? Maybe a simple script that would define the max ceiling and apply damage after exceeding that limit?

Comments

• Moved to mods and customization.
  • Moved to mods and customization.

Yes there is a way but you have to ask a person who has experience in modding Tribes 2 (thats if you don't have the knowledge to do it).
  • Is there a way to set a maximum altitude for the server. I am running the war2003 mod, which has pretty much unlimited jet packs. Sometimes the bots decide to just fly straight up to the moon, on maps without good botting directions. In my serverprefs i can enable OOB damage and was wondering if there was a way to enable damage after a set ceiling height? Any ideas? Maybe a simple script that would define the max ceiling and apply damage after exceeding that limit?

Suggestion: Use a trigger to define the "Ceiling" of the map, once a player passes the trigger, run a loop on the player to damage him until he returns below the height of the trigger.

Nothing too fancy required here.