BTMappackT2-b1

13»

Comments

• edited June 2021

Wow! That was quick. LOL Thank you so much! I have been looking for that for about a year. haha Anyway, will give that a whirl a little later this week just to see what it looks like since I missed this title completely when it was being developed.

Edit: I think that just may be the final build. That archived Ascension website "shutting down" announcement has a date of 01/02/2010 and the folders within your zip file also have a date of 01/02/2010.

• edited June 2021

I remember news of that game, probably about when it was announced, but I never played any build. I have to try it as well. Thanks for the link.

• edited February 12

Just in case any of you are still paying any attention to this Legends thread. I had a little time to experiment with the Windows version I cobbled together for you all. I had just updated my PCLinuxOS system and the update included the brand new Wine 7.0 version. I figured I would wreck a little science and see if that Legends version would run. It ran perfectly! I can't tell it apart from the original Linux version. Everything just worked.

My system is running the latest PCLinuxOS version, with a AMD 8 core cpu, NVidia graphics, and 16 gbs of memory. So if any Linux users are lurking out there give it a try.

I haven't had any time to dig into that last version although I did recently come across a bunch of additional hard drives from that time period that I had overlooked in my earlier search. No promises but maybe one of these days I will find something useful.

Screenshot of the Windows version of Legends running in my Linux system.

• edited February 16

...I did recently come across a bunch of additional hard drives from that time period that I had overlooked in my earlier search. No promises but maybe one of these days I will find something useful.

You have my attention.

Maybe the elusive 0.4.2.4? 🤔