Tribes Ascend Facebook page

I know most of you might not have or like face book. But it would give me much joy if every one here would log on to tribes ascends facebook page and tell all these dumb noobs that free to play isn't the future of gaming. So far Tribes ascend has no mod support,no mapmaking, no dedicated servers and now only maxing player base to 16vs16 . Im tired of these dushbags saying how great it is and tribes is better this way >:/ . I just wish the whole tribes community would unload on these idiots.

Comments

• They didn't listen to the community at all, saying something on facebook would be the same, unless you just want them to feel bad about making a bad tribes game, which I agree with...
    I would just vote to not stir the pot... I would let it go and run it's course (bad one or not)
  • I know most of you might not have or like face book. But it would give me much joy if every one here would log on to tribes ascends facebook page and tell all these dumb noobs that free to play isn't the future of gaming. So far Tribes ascend has no mod support,no mapmaking, no dedicated servers and now only maxing player base to 16vs16 . Im tired of these dushbags saying how great it is and tribes is better this way >:/ . I just wish the whole tribes community would unload on these idiots.

Why must fanboys be this retarded, makes me ashamed to be a Tribes 2 players.