Tricon and or Admin scripts

I cannot get my old Tricon scripts to work with my mod on the new Tribesnext Master server. It worked fine on the old master server. Now, if I get the Tricon stuff to compile, the mod runs in either Base or Classic. If I delete all of the Tricon stuff, the mod runs ok. Also, how does one set up admin rights running a server on the new master server. I notced that the old GUIDs are no longer the same, and that they appear to change with each log on. Is this correct? Thanks.

Comments

• I cannot get my old Tricon scripts to work with my mod on the new Tribesnext Master server. It worked fine on the old master server. Now, if I get the Tricon stuff to compile, the mod runs in either Base or Classic. If I delete all of the Tricon stuff, the mod runs ok. Also, how does one set up admin rights running a server on the new master server. I notced that the old GUIDs are no longer the same, and that they appear to change with each log on. Is this correct? Thanks.

GUIDS do not change on start up. Your GUID will be the same on the tribes next server all of the time.
  • There is no problem running tricon with next. Set your tricon prefs to allow your next guid as admin.
  • Is the client number I see when people log onto my server different than the GUID then?
  • Is the client number I see when people log onto my server different than the GUID then?
    Yes. ClientIDs are different each time you join a server.
  • You can get your guid in the public.store file

format is

Name Guid [bunch of other numbers]
  • Yep, thank you guys, I figured it out and its working well now.
  • [Name] [GUID] [RSA Encryption] I believe :P