I've just made a few changes to the URLs in the first 3 posts. All URLs to "thyth.com" are now "tribesnext.thyth.com", and I have also made a new version of the tournamentNetClient available with this change: http://tribesnext.thyth.com/tn/tournamentNetClient2.zip
All existing API endpoints are now active on this new sub-domain, and behave the exact same way.
In approximately 1 month (probably around 2017/10/21), I will be *deactivating* the API endpoint on the non-sub-domain "thyth.com" endpoint as part of overhauls to my personal website. For multiple reasons (including site-wide default to HTTPS, and a vastly different underlying system design), it isn't tenable to provide these older services on the top-level domain.
Please update your TribesNext installs with the new tournamentNetClient2, and update any remote websites using the TribesNext Community APIs to the new hostname by this time.