goon haven tournament

2»

Comments

• but I thought I was being sarcastic I failed at the interweb ::)
  • but I thought I was being sarcastic I failed at the interweb ::)
    Relax dude, i was being sarcastic lol!
  • edited February 2009
    I think we should do really really big ridiculously poorly thought out maps like some of the ones that play on the 60 person server.

That would give the tourny a unique flare and make it a lot more interesting for people including myself. The thought of crushing confused players who are just realizing they have no idea how to actually help a team win a game under boot on such maps like DX just isn't as appealing as... actually that does sound pretty appealing.

But, in all seriousness, I think it will be a nice twist to play terrible and shitty maps in the tourny that we have to play in a really lame and different map. Change is good and I've never been one to back down from most awkward challenges or bootsteps
  • keep it civil.
  • I think we should do really really big ridiculously poorly thought out maps like some of the ones that play on the 60 person server.

That would give the tourny a unique flare and make it a lot more interesting for people including myself. The thought of crushing confused players who are just realizing they have no idea how to actually help a team win a game under boot on such maps like DX just isn't as appealing as... actually that does sound pretty appealing.

But, in all seriousness, I think it will be a nice twist to play terrible and shitty maps in the tourny that we have to play in a really lame and different map. Change is good and I've never been one to back down from most awkward challenges or bootsteps

You're an idiot unintelligent.

(Trying to keep from having this post deleted. =) )
  • Let's just play a siege tournament then :)
  • Let's just play a siege tournament then :)

I would definitely be in on that!