Old Dude Intro

Well,
Another Tribes has issued forth from the primordial goo that is the intertubes. JiMiJaZ is the name and flag chasings the game. I matched for AFO back in the day as a chaser in the Renegades mod. Poor fellas only play WoW now. Forgive em' their sins. They're good folks. One and all. We had rockets on the Shrikes back then. Perfect for tapping snipers from 600m out. Schweet. Can't wait to install this version and see how it shakes out. Have to dig up my key somewhere. Probably buried in the primordial goo in my basement. Not to mention having to actually remember how to actually play the game after being in Call of Duty for so darn long. My peeps are Pisnnapalm and Lister_D. Treat em' with respect. They're old dudes like me and they sometimes can't tell when they're trippin' over a nOOb. We roll with the Knights of Valor. Been in Tribes since it's inception and a horde of games before that.

Hope to see ya's on a server sometime,
-JJ

Comments

• what the fuck are you talking about..
  • You haven't needed a key for Tribes 2 for years now. You just gen an account and play.
  • edited January 2009
    what the fuck are you talking about..

Lol, take it easy popo. xD
    You haven't needed a key for Tribes 2 for years now. You just gen an account and play.

Years? you mean exactly 2 month and 26 days? right?

Nov 3 the MS went down,
    Jan 2 TribesNext rocked out with it's cock out.
    26 days later.. is today (the 29th).

Anyhow, welcome back JJ. Hope to pop your ass with a mortar real soon. :D
  • You only needed the key once to make your account.
  • Good to see the tool closet is still full. Thanks for all the hugs and kisses Policeman. Makes me feel right at home. Don't stand still too long or you'll get in my way. This game has risen and fallen something like four or five times since I started playing T1, when it first came out. I realize this is just the free version. The only reason I left the last time was because of the rampant hacking.
    -Kill ya later,
    -JJ
  • what the fuck are you talking about..

Lol, take it easy popo. xD
    You haven't needed a key for Tribes 2 for years now. You just gen an account and play.

Years? you mean exactly 2 month and 26 days? right?

Nov 3 the MS went down,
    Jan 2 TribesNext rocked out with it's cock out.
    26 days later.. is today (the 29th).

Anyhow, welcome back JJ. Hope to pop your ass with a mortar real soon. :D

Alviss, I meant retail key. Other keys were generated for free. I.E. - he doesn't need to dig his old retail key up!
  • old doods kik ass!
  • Hello folks,

I'm another old dude who first started playing T2 the very month it was released back in 2001.

I'd like to thanks the folks that set this site and server up so that old farts like us can still play T2. I fired it up last night. It didn't take long to realize that I still have skillz. I MA'd some poor bastard with my plasma rifle and thought to myself... "Yup, I still got it." ;)

You can find me on the Combat PA 3.0 T2 server when I'm playing.

Take it easy JJ.... See ya on the server. 8)
  • Still have my retail CD and key.