Thought you guys might be interested in some real oldschool....

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=qtnIKvnuKlI&NR=1

These were some old friends of mine, an Enemy's, (blow me Soulfire) But some of the greatest cappers I have ever seen in Tribes. I am pretty sure I am in one part of this vid as a Heavy, but I cant pick it cos we didn't have skins on at the time (an its been a LONG time).

Comments

• That's Part 3 of my favorite T1 vid; awesome vid of skills, nice selection of music too!
  • yer I played with those toolbelts, Bloody was a deadly HO, Soulfire while I hated him an he hated me was a dam good Capper an Ikon was faster n goose shit on ice.It was Soul you saw there doin the hand offs.
  • That clip near the beginning on Dangerous Crossing where heavy hands off flag to light, that was awesome.
  • Halfway through when the light disc-jumps in mid-air by TK'ing his teammate... I came.

Twice.
  • Beaz: three times.

Thank god tribes (at least unmodded) is one of those series where us mere mortals can actually be a genuine threat (and asset) to the occasional player who has a USB port hidden behind his ear.
  • The heavy was Bloody that was his trademark move, I practised it a few times, but I hated Capping, cos every time I had a chaser on me, I stopped to fight lol... I like blowing shit up so capping wasn't my thing :).

But Soul an Bloody practised for hours every day.
  • http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=qtnIKvnuKlI&NR=1

These were some old friends of mine, an Enemy's, (blow me Soulfire) But some of the greatest cappers I have ever seen in Tribes. I am pretty sure I am in one part of this vid as a Heavy, but I cant pick it cos we didn't have skins on at the time (an its been a LONG time).

wow, sweet man! thanks, they have some great routes!
  • hehe Denada, they are good monies, an as much as I had/have issues with em those guys were some fof the best Aus TWL ever had. Back when TWL actually meant anything.