WAR 2003

It would be nice if someone would please create a WAR 2003 Server......PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Comments

• You could download the mod and host one yourself, you know.
  • I heard WAR 2003 is a ripoff of some other mod.
    a stupid idea, just go on Rumble VSF.
    sorry, i was being harsh...I blame Shane XD
    a stupid idea, just go on Rumble VSF.
    sorry, i was being harsh...I blame Shane XD

It's a stupid idea to take the initiative to host a mod you want to play?
    I must have missed the memo that said that's the proper attitude to have here.
  • Why host war03 when theres rumble VSF?
  • I don't know... I think I'd rather play Tribes 2.
  • i've been out of the game for some time now, not sure what "Rumble VSF" is?

Meltdown 2, but that's an old feud that you shouldn't have brought up here, as it has been a problem on Tribes forums for years, and there were already some posts here deleted (I think).

In other news, there are some nice War2k3 players, like that Starfish guy (although he was doing the competing T2 auth system). =/

Meltdown 2, but that's an old feud that you shouldn't have brought up here, as it has been a problem on Tribes forums for years, and there were already some posts here deleted (I think).

In other news, there are some nice War2k3 players, like that Starfish guy (although he was doing the competing T2 auth system). =/
    Yah, VSF owns.
  • If you would like to play War 2003, open up your LAN game. Then go to the servers list and press insert. Once that pop up comes up, type in: 208.101.7.66:28000.
    And then just join it!

The server is hosted by http://www.rftribes.com, they are currently the only one hosting this mod. And I will admit, It's a great mod. Enjoy!