Favorite weapons...

2»

Comments

• I really love to bomb away the other team.

Other than that, I like to go out in scout with spinfusor/plasma/grenade launcher. Those cover all my basic needs.

I really hate the shocklance. That fucking thing makes no sense to me.
  • Laser rifle and shocklance. The first can solve nearly every problem given good enough aim and time, and the second, well it's a mixed bag of utilities: surprise back lances, messing with vehicles, and jousting.
  • I'm starting to find that the shocklance is my favorite weapon. Half the time I run into someone, either surprising them or just cresting a hill or turning a corner, their back is to me. Zap, instant kill and an almost assured health kit. Whenever I manage to slip behind a HO skiing toward my base, the shocklance dispatches him handily once I catch up. And if a heavy is aware of me when I attack, by swooping in with the lance and flying off I not only do much more damage in one pass than would be possible with other weapons, I also negate his mortar (or force him to take damage from it if he drops it on his feet).

I mean, the disk launcher is great and all, and still in every loadout I have. But nothing puts a bigger grin on my face than backstabbing a heavy or flipping a loaded Havok.