i heard the | sniper relinquished his sniping title

he refused to fight back against supersniperextreme (i think that's his name), and he got owned pretty hard by him. For someone that holds all the twl records for sniping, i'm surprised he was so willing to admit that there was someone vastly better than him

Comments

• Careful, you're not not allowed to hurt anyone's feelings. They run a nice kindergarten here, and we should respect that.
  • I just wanted to say, lmao.
  • edited March 2009
    It's probably because The | Sniper runs around accusing everyone of cheating (with non-existent cheats), makes up wild claims (the sniper records thing, best sniper ever, etc), and has occasional temper tantrums.

Hopefully, the admins leave this thread.
    I understand they are trying to promote a nice environment, but the result is that people are allowed to say stupid or outlandish things without any criticism.
  • This sounds like drama that somehow managed to reach our forum.
  • I'm not really sure why this thread on its own is locked. There were a few nasty posts which I've stripped off, but I don't see anything particularly dramatic or offensive about the thread itself.
  • It was mostly that The | Sniper is always puffing his chest out, but when a few people in game called him out, he didn't appear to want, or be able, to back up his claims.

It's not anything major, IMVHO.
  • These sorts of threads actually have a positive effect IMO.
  • ACHTUNG!
  • He wasn't that great of a sniper was he? The | Sniper? I mean Sniping is the easiest part of T2
  • You see its this typical child attitued that encouraged me to refuse the duel and ill explain why i did. First off he was using auto points wich is a cheat and i refuse to duel anyone that is not an honnest player. Second he was acting like a total douche bag copying my name and spewing garbage threats at me. So as far as im concerned i have no time for children that are nothing more then full of shit.

I dont know what background you have in tribes but if what you say is true and you are better where is your proof!!! so far all i have heard is shit talk and lies. I dont have to prove anything to anyone especially you!! 90% of everyone knows what i can do and what i have done in this game and i dont feel the need to justify that to some punk who makes a grief thread simply because i dont duel dishonest cheating douche bags. And in order for you to take my title as one of the greatest marksmen in this game you actually have to beat me in a FAIR fight and i have to agree to that fight and none of that has been done.

In fact i did consider a duel with you but after seeing this thread i have no desire to fight you or your foolish attitude. Perhaps if you grow up and delete your cheater scripts (BTW i have recording of it) then perhaps ill consider it but as it stands right now i hold the records and everyone knows it and i have a funny feeling you know it too but cant stand that fact hence the grief thread.

And btw both sierra and EWO publicly announced that over the 4 years they watched me NO evidence of any kind was found of me cheating. One person said i used happy mod and at the time i didnt even know what that was they even said they had a recording of it but when asked to produce this recording as proof the excuse was given that he lost it LOL. Now for the smart people out there this excuse is nothing more then pure bullshit started by a drama queen to try to get me in trouble. After this claim was made i contacted both EWO and sierra and asked them to monitor my account 24 hours a day and they DID for 4 years. And in that time i played just as good as i always did and no cheats are found period.

You see if you want to challenge my title as master marksmen then ask me nice and dont be a douche about it. Your whole way of going about it makes me not even want to give you the time of day. And im pretty sure that what i say most people can agree with and in fact i have gotten many many Pm on this forums from people who support my decision not to fight you due to the fact that your just acting like a total asshole.

So go ahead and claim what ever you want!!! people know the truth and that truth is in fact that untill i see proof (scores,TWL record,screen caps of head shots and not goons because head shots stack from round to round and are not an acurate depiction of how many head shots you get in ONE round. My current record is 93 head shots in ONE round on EWO approved by lonewolf himself and acknowlaged by the entire admin staff during those days (pre master server shut down). And that record has not been beaten in 4 years!!

And the only time it ever will be beaten and acsepted and beaten is if an OFFICIAL match is done and there are observers and witness to the event but untill then you have NO proof and nothing to back your claims!! so keep blowing hot air because i have PROOF of my acomplishments and i worked very hard to get those and i am very proud of those records and i dont see sierra sending you a beer mug with "The | Sniper marksmen record holder" on it do you?? didnt think so BTW i have that BEER MUG pics available.

So to set the record strait i did not give up my title i dont think that is possable you have to BEAT THE RECORD in order for me to give up the title. The record is set!!! and you just cant give that up even if i wanted to. The very idea you talk about is foolish and the fact that you would come on here and lie to all these people pretty much tells everyone just the kind of person you are. And as far as im concerned i dont duel cheater,liers,drama queens if you are a good honnest player that can act like an adult and beat me in a fair fight then congratz and ill probly acknowlage a duel request (official) but when confronted with bullshit like this and just dont have the time of day for it.

here is PROOF something he does not seem to have. So its up to you the reader what you gona believe words with no PROOF!!! or PROOF its self looking you in the face. So know the facts people.

WHY I REFUSED THE DUEL CHALLENGE:

#1-I dont fight cheaters with mine scripts and auto points (i have proof)
    #2- his attitude and the general way he goes about asking me i have no time for.
    #3- no duel was agreed to therefore i was and am NOT obligated to show up at anytime (no time was set and the duel was not agreed to)
    #4- Making a thread that is basicly a lie i dont have time for either honestly why would i give a person like this the time of day?? that fact that i have to come in this thread and tell everyone the real truth is sad at best.
    #5- lies about me giving up my title in this thread also make me not even want to entertain the idea of dueling officially a person who lies and spreads rumors and lies to the community.

So untill then i have no time for this drama and any rational person out there can understand why i refuse to even entertain this non sence. And claiming im to scared to fight you is irrational considering i fought 100's of people over the years with no problem in fact i enjoyed it but every so often you get people like the guy who started this thread and i feel it is my right to refuse to participate in such immaturity and non sence.

I dont care if you dont like me just be a man and admit my accomplishments and respect my decision not to duel you when in fact it is your own actions and they way you have gone about this whole thing that makes me not want to touch it with a 20 foot pole. As far as im concerned your a fish thats too small to be caught and needs to be thrown back untill you grow and mature and are worth being caught.

OH YA PROOF SOMETHING THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD DOES NOT HAVE
    http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4593/newrecordbp7.jpg

Thats the record 93 headshots in ONE round with a 58+ laser turret score. Took me a great deal of effort to acomplish that so what proof to do you have fool any???? didnt think so!!
  • dude, you could have spent like 1 minute typing out "i got outsniped and nobody is better than me so he must be cheating!"
  • edited March 2009
    Dear "the | sniper"

I respectfully challenge you to a sniper duel.

Sincerely,
    Super Sniper Extreme2
  • edited March 2009
    HEAR YE HEAR YE

I HAVE PROOF THE | SNIPER HAS RELINQUISHED HIS TITLE.... SEE BELOW!!!!!!!!

2it08sl.jpg

edit: here is the link for the full SS http://i40.tinypic.com/2it08sl.jpg
  • so you did 58 damage, but didn't manage to crack the top 9 in points? what were you doing, osniping full health heavies leaving their base all map?
  • that picture doesn't prove shit.
  • As they say, the picture is worth 1000 words.

The | Sniper has been outsniped, headshot nonetheless WHILE running away from me! It is quite clear he simply is unable to fight back, he should consider changing his name to The | Sniped, as he is a virtual pinata!
  • The | Sniper I hope you know that everyone knows the way you got 93 headshots is you and a friend on the other team went way out bounds. He brought an inv so he could heal faster, and you just shot him in the head over and over.

Evidence: The lowest visible score is 308, and your score is not visible. This means, you got less than 300 points, which means you got less than 30 kills. If you got 93 headshots and still got less than 30 kills, then there's no way you were actually sniping people in the action.

And this is assuming that you didn't simply doctor the image anyway. Generally, anytime someone uses a screenshot and has no demo, it means the screenshot is fake.

So, now that we've proven that your screenshot is meaningless, why don't you show us another piece of evidence of how great you are. And don't say "everyone knows blah blah", because I guarantee you that not a single person in the entire game of Tribes 2 will back up anything you claim. You say 90%? Ok, find me ONE person who thinks you are as good as you claim to be. Then, I will find you TWO that think you're all talk. I have a feeling that you will run out of people long before I will.
  • Is this guy ,"The|Sniper", for reals?

if so, then please guys, spare him. He probably has severe issues and/or retardations.

if not, then you've made me lol quite a few times. good job.
  • I just want to point out a few things I find funny as shit.
    !.Kryand you state "Generally, anytime someone uses a screenshot and has no demo, it means the screenshot is fake." so that would mean the The | snipers screen is altered but the would also mean that the | sniped AKA projectile btw that was a good one coul d also be altered then right?

2.lol nice link to a even smaller pic anyways anybody could have made that shot and sent you a screen so it dont mean a thing but thats besides the point.

3.You wonder why we cant get any new people to stick around here its posts like this.you wanna prove you got better skills send the guy a PM and prove it on some neutral server somewhere.I wish you guys would so a least all the flamage would simmer down a bit.

4.Most important who cares?Unless your world revolves totally around tribes(which would be really sad.) I mean I love this game to but please.So I glad you guys think you are the best players in tribes and the| sniper thinks he is the best sniper all well and good.Really remember to put that down on your next job application or try to pick up some fine chick see how far that gets you.
  • 4.Most important who cares?Unless your world revolves totally around tribes(which would be really sad.) I mean I love this game to but please.So I glad you guys think you are the best players in tribes and the| sniper thinks he is the best sniper all well and good.Really remember to put that down on your next job application or try to pick up some fine chick see how far that gets you.

YES.

I was there when sniper and super sniper or whatever had their little catfight. It was stupid to say the least. Who freaking cares?
  • I just want to point out a few things I find funny as shit.
    !.Kryand you state "Generally, anytime someone uses a screenshot and has no demo, it means the screenshot is fake." so that would mean the The | snipers screen is altered but the would also mean that the | sniped AKA projectile btw that was a good one coul d also be altered then right?

2.lol nice link to a even smaller pic anyways anybody could have made that shot and sent you a screen so it dont mean a thing but thats besides the point.

First of all, its not altered.

Second of all, it wasn't made by projectile, but nice try.

Third of all, here is the large screenshot for you doubters.
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/hc41cb

and finally, that is one of many EASY shots made on The | Sniper. Besides, if he is the official TWL/Sierra/EWO/world's best sniper EVER, then he certainly isn't "new to the game," we should all be groveling at his feet!!!!

Oh wait...
  • Still doesn't answer the question of why it matters or what its going to do for either of them in their lives.
  • Still doesn't answer the question of why it matters or what its going to do for either of them in their lives.
    you're on a forum that deals with tribes. stop bringing in the fucking :real life trumps everything: card. Regardless of truth, it's still fucking stupid, because this forum is to discuss a very small portion of most people's lives, and that's taken without argument. I don't give a shit if you work at a gas station or are a multimillionaire entrepreneur, this is to discuss tribes, and nothing else. Get the fuck over it
  • I understand that, I just don't get why its such a big deal. I enjoy playing the game just as much as the next person. I don't get why we can't just play it to have some fun instead of getting into dumb arguments over who the better sniper is.
  • LOL I will agree with 2 things you said maybe you should take your own advice. ::)

1.Regardless of truth, it's still fucking stupid, because this forum is to discuss a very small portion of most people's lives.
    2.Get the fuck over it.
  • If that pic of 93 headshots is really true then it's not that impressive. If the server you were playing in works anything like Branzone Central, then headshots are tracked from map to map and displays the total number you've hit. I played for six hours straight in Branzone a couple of days ago and had 80 headshots. Basically if you don't leave the server you could have a 1000 headshots if you wanted. So really not that impressive and in now way makes you the best sniper ever. I didn't bother to read any of your post. Also I'm a much better sniper than you.
  • !.Kryand you state "Generally, anytime someone uses a screenshot and has no demo, it means the screenshot is fake." so that would mean the The | snipers screen is altered but the would also mean that the | sniped AKA projectile btw that was a good one coul d also be altered then right?
    Yeah it could be. I don't really care about that other screenshot or the guy who took it. Though, altering a screenshot of a simple score screen is probably a lot harder than a screenshot of a kill. But we don't need to bring THAT much common sense into this discussion. Regardless, I don't think the screenshot is doctored anyway. What I think is the first thing I said about headshotting a buddy out of bounds over and over again. I just threw in the "photoshop" comment as a kicker because I know The | Sniper will never release a demo of this alleged event.
    I understand that, I just don't get why its such a big deal. I enjoy playing the game just as much as the next person. I don't get why we can't just play it to have some fun instead of getting into dumb arguments over who the better sniper is.
    I don't get why it's so hard for some people to realize that shit-talk and arguments are just as much a part of playing this game as actually running around in a server. On top of that, there's also the fact that some people (such as myself) find great fun in debasing idiots on forums as a stand-alone activity.
  • This truly is the greatest thread.