Tribes 2 Questions

1. I wanted to ask, is there a totally black weapon pack out there? Cause it would fit my player skin. I looked in tribaloutpost but all I found is stuff like "BLACK AND GREEN" "BLACK AND RED" and I don't want that. I just want "BLACK"
2. Why is my Tracer voice pack going back to enhanced everytime I save the menu? huh?

If you can, please answer both of my questions.
Thanks. ;D

Comments

• That wasn't very helpful robertom.

I want some decent answers.

Saying that, can anyone make me a black weapon skin pack? And no, I'm not making it, I'm a busy guy, and have hardly any time to play Tribes 2-- but when I get the chance I play it.

Considering that, I don't skin, and, as I said above, I'm a busy guy and don't have time for tutorials. Err.

Anyone kind enough to make one, or several?
  • I've never found a weapon skin that was totally black. Maybe someone will make it for you if you ask nicely?
    And go easy on Robertom he was just trying to help.
  • Are you talking black, like the absecence of texture black? Or a black that you can actually see?
  • Are you talking black, like the absecence of texture black? Or a black that you can actually see?

I'm talking something that is like not transparent black but totally black, but I want to see some tidbits of the weapons like ... well I don't know.

Pretty much I want it a solid black. Thanks.