Post your Old School Players/ Clans

Comments

• dan-o2

(dws)
    i'm on it
    [vx] or something
    sukcs

lots of other things
  • Hey guys...just logged on. Great what you have done...can't wait to get into it again.

For the record I was ArchAngelX...been playing since 98-99 in the original T1. Damn, it's been a long time.

I started off in the Dragon Talon Mercenaries, was a member with SpectreDTM in NOPE, then as DarkangelX.enD with the_endless. Sorta got busy with real life after Tribes:Vengeance started to die out.

Still...nothing could ever capture the gaming magic that was T1 & T2. Just nothing but good memories there. I never was good at capping, but I was a really damn good shot with the mortar on Heavy D. :D

I'll see you guys once I get the rest of T2 downloaded. I have no idea where my original discs are. :(

Hahaha...spole to soon! I just found my T2 disc! Woot!
  • I started by watching my brother (AngelOfFury) play. At the time, I didn't have a 'puter that would run the game (HAH!), so I smurfed on his account for awhile. By the time I could get a decent rig, T2 was already fizzling. I did manage to play a few matches with CoDx (Circle of Destruction Xtreme). Great bunch of guys. I miss the hell out of it.
    I made it to a UVAlan once too. That was epic. I can't remember which number it was, but they showed some clips from T:V. If you never made one of those lan parties, you missed the fuck out.
  • Played T1 usually on the insomniax mod. Joined raging angels, left and just stayed solo until tribes 2 came out.

Then in t2 joined and played competitive for these clans on TWL.

CoDx - Circle of Destruction Xtreme Base ladder
    HOR - The Horsemen Base Ladder
    RIP - Rest in Pieces Base and Classic ladder
    TNP Tribes Nekros Prophets Classic

Everything after that was when twl was pretty dead, and I joined a few friends and had some fun on the OSL ladder with the V2 mod.

Still play now under a different name.
  • I have been playing for a while.. since the game started.. Was in STAR clan my name was BattleLord2000 and was with earthihabitant, Baked, Rapter, couer de noir. And about a 100 others heh.
  • saab9000 / mass_nerder here

{TTC} The Terminal Clan
    {Adhd}
    {Anonymous}

i really missed this game ;)
  • T-1 I was [FotP]Doeboy Fist of The Phoenix then we merged with CN Carpe Noctrum CN merged with {RK} Royal Knights at the start of T2 {RK}Doeboy. see alot of familar names. i remeber. it was always fun scrimaging with GOD and FTW . GOE list goes on. ;D
  • Nuttbuster: 01 - 06
    The Beer Clan [TBC]
    On Hells Crusade -|oHc|-
    The Legion Of Doom |?| (TLD)
    Fade (fade)
    Seven7Seven (s7s)
    Illegal Building Squad |[IBS]| or iBs^ (leader)

The | Policeman: 06 - present
    Elite Warriors Online
    MrMister -Mr. (leader)
    The | Names The | (leader)
  • Nuttbuster: 01 - 06
    The Beer Clan [TBC]
    On Hells Crusade -|oHc|-
    The Legion Of Doom |?| (TLD)
    Fade (fade)
    Seven7Seven (s7s)
    Illegal Building Squad |[IBS]| or iBs^ (leader)

The | Policeman: 06 - present
    Elite Warriors Online
    MrMister -Mr. (leader)
    The | Names The | (leader)

Man, I miss 7s7. ( wrong tag police lol ) Didnt know you were on oHc with me? Dont remember your name...
  • You know who the original "Mr | Messenger" was?(Like was a he good or anything?)
    Curious becuz that's the account I got a hold of from a buddy before TNext.
  • I don't know who the original was but he was a very decent player from what I remember.
  • You know who the original "Mr | Messenger" was?(Like was a he good or anything?)
    Curious becuz that's the account I got a hold of from a buddy before TNext.

The | Messenger is aka Jeemy Dos, aka The | Aftermath. those were his 3 names throughout tribes 2. and i gave out a lot of tribes 2 accounts to demo players, im not sure if i remember all of them tho.
  • Police you going to join me on TWL comp? :)

if its ctf sure :)
  • [TSB] homeskilledbizkt (The Silent Blades)

if its ctf sure :)

sure is
  • Well let's see...

T1 - It's (Intelligent Tribers)
    |SS|Wholy_Socks! (Static Socks!)
    BH}_ (Blood Hand)
    [r2] (Revived Revolution)

T2 - [Inq] (The "Real" Inquisition, not that Shifter wanna be team)
    )SLC( (Slackers, was a pub team basically)
    .8.rice (Being Azn has it's advantages)
    [ZU] (Team Zoo)
    Zee| (Zee Germans)
    MOG (Team Moogles b4 they disbanded)
    aX. (Apex - SpawnCTF)
    ^v^ (Early Birds)
    RAVE! (All Time Rave - SpawnCTF)
    X_x (Zombies - Current)

T:V (L O L)
    [ZU] (Team Zoo)
    311° (Indecent Exposure)
    A*| (Alpine Stars)
    prime. (Prime.)

I'm sure i'm missing some others here and there...
  • T2
    Iridium[77] (Classic clan)
    thepact[77]-! (Base clan)
    ZORN (Base clan)
    Team Holland .nl (Dutch national clan)
  • I am still wigging out that this game has come back to life?! I don't even remember my old names it was so long ago but I do remember a few clans POW, Tc, eT, XoA. Wowww.... I will be downloading this and playing it pronto.
  • Venom Soldier

used to be in =NEEC= in t2 and a bunch of others i dont remember.
  • It's been so long... *Strains memory*...

T1 I went by Vain most days and played primarily for Replica X under the tag {RX}RogueX-21 base & arena. Played a fair bit of ren mod and the occasional football.

T2 I upgraded the handle to {BOW}Vain|^|

Led Brotherhood of Warriors {BOW} - base/classic CTF
    Played for Cueball - arena ladder
    Guild of Authors |^| - Wrote gamefic
    Was allied with National Space Admin {NSA}

Can't wait to pick up a disc launcher again.
  • It is great to see all of these old names on here. Here is what I remember:

T1:
    I played in the OGL with {CoM}, I also spent a lot of time on "The Computer Shop" mod.

T2:
    Raptor_Chicken: played TWL matches as a member of [REV]. I also frequented the 5-Assed Monkey servers before they went away.

Slappy_Nuts: for other pubs and HV/MV servers.
  • In T1 it was {Rk} Royal Knights were we dominated top 3, and made it to #1 OGL Renegades when there was 140 teams. Offensive captain.

Then moved on to |-B-| Bombsquad. Stayed with them all the way through T2, and then on to RVS. Always playing Renegades, which btw is hell a different than base arena.

Claim to fame, I was doing the disc jump before anyone else was, it started with the shockwave cannon in renegades. mid-air det pack assaults, Also, I was the first to deploy a ff over a doorway, and that allowed us to set up defense in raindance, before we could get raped. Everyone else is a copy, thanks, gg's

I think I still have a demo of a #1 win for OGL in T1 somewhere, I should post it.
  • Hiya, started playing T2 with NK| Nomad Knights then we created Mc| Mighty Coconuts.
    Greetings from Belgium.
  • Archangel here of Strategic Team Dominance. [STD]

Came back after I found out that Tribes 2 had been revived from the dead by TN. I play Classic now since it appears to be the only populated mod but my heart still lies with Renegades.
  • I played T2 for a long time... until it died off... Tribes Veng. ruined the series when they changed the graphics engine.... I cant believe its still going..... Im actually downloading it now so ill keep my fingers crossed that it works lol.... I was in Shadow Mafia most the time I was playing... I look forward to seeing if it works again....
  • I played T2 for a long time... until it died off... Tribes Veng. ruined the series when they changed the graphics engine.... I cant believe its still going..... Im actually downloading it now so ill keep my fingers crossed that it works lol.... I was in Shadow Mafia most the time I was playing... I look forward to seeing if it works again....
    y0, I remember at least 2 Grim's being in Shadow Mafia, which one were you? Grim Assassin or The Grim Reaper? (sorry...can't recall if those were the exact spellings) my handle was Brolly...err still is actually.

T2 teams (that I still can remember): Shadow Mafia, Viking Kitties, I'm on it, Resurrection, Salty sea dogs, Yakuza, i-cup (LOL), harderful funderful zing (w/e LOL) Now that I think about it all of them I listed were competition teams...except 1. I can't really recall the other competition teams or non-competition teams but there are probably at least a dozen more of them.
  • edited October 2009
    Tribes 1: Omega

Tribes 2:
    Team 311, Aether, Delirium Nocturnum, Viking Kitties, The Knights of Ni, Stack and Hack,

Tribes Vengeance:
    Texas Area Untouchables TAU|, oshit,
  • Oh man this is like the good old days... when I would play at work in my office at the end of the hall where nobody ever came to see what I was doing... then I would cruse the forums to try to find a 'pick up' for Friday night... get some beers, TeamSpeak and get drunk flying bombers around Katabatic (only servers that ever had any players it seemed)

Tribes - ^GoD^, SVNKSTR, {DGGS}... and a few others
  • edited October 2009
    it is awesome to see the game revived.
    i wasted so many hours of my life back then... but it was all worth it.
    i have some great memories and still have friends i talk to from T2.
    greatest FPS ever made.
    i will probably reinstall and play some more for old times.
    if any of my old t2 homies are still around i will be playing with
    the name gordingaling until i can create a new acct.

Muscle, Muscl3, Flexy
    (S|B), Sailor, [TWaN], {SKILLZ}