Kanye West...you a gay fish.

http://mashable.com/2009/09/13/kanye-west-taylor-swift-vmas/

Give him a applause. Terrible, terrible, just terrible. Weird thing is as soon as I watch this...I actually thought of Kryand a bit. Weird I know.

Comments

• i took off my kanye glasses when he did this.

We should call him Kayne East 'cause he's so far from himself right now.
  • Kayne West is just looking for attention through controversy... again.
  • When I read the title, I somehow thought of Reily from Boondocks saying, "Nigga, you gay."

But, yeah. Kanye was a total douche for doing that to Taylor. Good thing Beyonce was classy enough to let Taylor finish her speech after she won Video of the Year.

I tip my hat to Beyonce.
  • Hey, people, come one. Everyone needs to know this:

BEYONCE HAD ONE OF THE BEST VIDEOS OF ALL TIME
    I AM THE COOLEST PERSON IN THE WORLD

I think that large things he goes to needs to have a breathlyzer for entrance. seriously, this is the second time hes done something like this and both times he was drinking.
    Kayne West is just looking for attention through controversy... again.
    Doesn't mean he shouldn't be mauled by a angry bear
  • You have lost 10000 Karma.

Enough said. What a dick. Props to Beyonce for giving her a second chance.
  • Kayne West sucks donkey balls as they say on Southpark
  • i hope kanye doesn't show up to patrick swayze's funeral. " i'll let you get back to your funeral in a minute...but michael jackson had the best death of the year. just sayinnn

Credit: http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/
  • edited September 2009
    Lol, I just saw this on G4TV like 15 minutes ago. What a dick. But Kanye rules. I think Taylor Swift killed Beyonce this year(Yes! I listen to Taylor Swift!), but the latest hit song by Beyonce has a sick beat(Can't remember name).
    But when I saw the title I was thinking about the Southpark Episode of Kanye and Fishsticks lol!

EDIT: That song by Beyonce with that sick beat(that I personally like) is called Sweet Dreams.
  • Lol, I just saw this on G4TV like 15 minutes ago. What a dick. But Kanye rules. I think Taylor Swift killed Beyonce this year(Yes! I listen to Taylor Swift!), but the latest hit song by Beyonce has a sick beat(Can't remember name).
    But when I saw the title I was thinking about the Southpark Episode of Kanye and Fishsticks lol!

EASY L|H, it's one thing to critique music in general, but to "come out" and admit that you actually listen to Taylor Swift may be going too far. Some things are best left in the closet. ;)
  • Lol, I just saw this on G4TV like 15 minutes ago. What a dick. But Kanye rules. I think Taylor Swift killed Beyonce this year(Yes! I listen to Taylor Swift!), but the latest hit song by Beyonce has a sick beat(Can't remember name).
    You're not much of a music person I take it.
  • I love music. Is it wrong I like Taylor Swift/Beyonce/Nelly Furtado/Rihanna. No I don't think so at all. There great artist and there music is awesome. I also listen to bands like Lordi/GWAR/Metallica/Breaking Benjamin/Three Days Grace/Manowar. Listen to rap such as Immortal Technique/Army of the Pharaohs/Jedi Mind Tricks/Kottonmouth Kings.
    I listen to alot of different things, ok pumpkin?
  • lol, do you think you could maybe pick some more white person backpacker rap? i think you forgot to list such venerable acts white people like, such as jurassic 5 or deltron 3030

also manowar/three days grace/breaking benjamin. haha
  • oh trust me im really well versed my ipod has everything on it from classical to modern death metal bands liek slipknot. chekc me out everybody
  • You can like whatever you want, but you can't be anything close to a music expert if you use terms like "sick beat".
  • Oh, no you didn't
  • ya know whats gonna happen next http://i27.tinypic.com/2vi5gzm.jpg
    i have not seen this image 50 times

at this point it's more like 300
  • edited September 2009
    ya know whats gonna happen next http://i27.tinypic.com/2vi5gzm.jpg

I couldn't say anything nice, so I had to let someone else do it for me. :-X
  • edited September 2009
    ya know whats gonna happen next http://i27.tinypic.com/2vi5gzm.jpg

I couldn't say anything nice, so I had to let someone else do it for me. :-X

Tensions still running high, Blindkilla?

Aww. It's ok. I'll give you a few huggles!

*huggles*
  • wtf lol.Thats pretty weak editing there I have seen so much worse by a few goon haven admins but I guess the get a pass. But still if the red shifter has seen that picture 50 to 300 times hell even 10 he really likes Patrick Swayze or Kaynye West.In both cases well to be nice before I get edited he needs to get out more.

Speaking of getting out more Ensign what attracted you to this thread the word gayfish? Tex told us some stories about you and your fishing trips.
  • Man, you guys need a "chill pill" so everything can be happy again.
  • wtf lol.Thats pretty weak editing there I have seen so much worse by a few goon haven admins but I guess the get a pass. But still if the red shifter has seen that picture 50 to 300 times hell even 10 he really likes Patrick Swayze or Kaynye West.In both cases well to be nice before I get edited he needs to get out more.

Speaking of getting out more Ensign what attracted you to this thread the word gayfish? Tex told us some stories about you and your fishing trips.

Well, the whole Kanye West/Taylor Swift thing has been in the news, and it was only a matter of time before it reached here. So, when I opened the thread, I was about to make my post when the opening song from The Boondocks started playing (a video on Youtube was loading, as I was watching some older episodes).

And, one of Reily's sayings in the show is "Nigga, you gay." Not that I am racist or anything, it's just their scripting. So, when I was making my post, that saying popped into my head, and I ran with it in my post.

And, what fishing trips?

Did I miss something?
  • Naw we were just told you liked being alone with the fish after you caught them.
  • elohel, amirite, dawg?
  • Naw we were just told you liked being alone with the fish after you caught them.

I have some relatives that, back in the day, were given the chance to sleep with the fishies.

Does that count?
  • elohel, amirite, dawg?

dont spam please
  • edited September 2009
    elohel, amirite, dawg?
    dont spam please

I've reported your post to a moderator. Impersonating moderators is a bannable offense.
  • Eehk, where are you! oh wait, thats not this forum.