Im the best tank driver.

You nubs need to stop dreaming that you can beat me.

Comments

• You just made my day robert. :D
  • I'm sorry, but Dudebot is a way cooler name than Demoncard.
  • I am the best tank driver, you are a scrub, kiss my tank's bumper on your way out.
  • Total win Kryand. :)
  • I am scrub, kiss Demoncard's bumper on your way out.

Ahem...Thats my line.

You suck at driving a tank and you suck outside of one even worse than i do, so its safe to assume you wish you were as good as me. :)

Simply put, you're another american 12 yearold who whouldnt be playng this game, just like nukem.

Note how nukem joins in the thread, when he's practically the worst player on GH.
  • edited November 2009
    Simply put:

reallybadtankdriver.gif

Funny how my name comes up for no reason. Grow the fuck up, cunt. :)

EDIT: Saw your little comment about how I suck in GH. Fuck, you are so delusional... I played on that server, like what... Once. And that was in [glow=red,2,300]JULY[/glow], and during that time, [glow=red,2,300]YOU WEREN'T ON[/glow]. *gasp* So stop making shit up you delusional retard. You have never seen me fight there, and if I am on T2, I'm in my own server or playing construction. But certainly [glow=red,2,300]NOT[/glow] on GH. The one time I was there, I soon discovered that it was probably the laggiest server I've ever played on, which is why you'll never see me there. From what I've heard you're absolutely horrible, you don't play a position on the field, neither offense or defense, you just drive a tank around aimlessly. Don't drag me into this, and don't spread lies. You've never seen me play, and don't say that you have. Because I know for a fact you haven't.

P.S. I highlighted the important parts for you, since you're a little slow.
  • Dont feed the troll
  • Which one? :D
  • Dont feed the troll

I've been listening to his delusional bullshit for months. (from the-construct forums) And honestly, I'm sick of it. If I flip out on him, it should be expected. I tried ignoring him, but it doesn't work. He just doesn't stop.
  • Dudebot > Demoncard.
    But can you guess if its trolling or tanking?
  • I am scrub, kiss Demoncard's bumper on your way out.
    I just like how big the posts are.

Ahem...Thats my line.

You suck at driving a tank and you suck outside of one even worse than i do, so its safe to assume you wish you were as good as me. :)

Simply put, you're another american 12 yearold who whouldnt be playng this game, just like nukem.

Note how nukem joins in the thread, when he's practically the worst player on GH.
    I am the best tank driver, you are a scrub, kiss my tank's bumper on your way out.
    I just like how big these posts are.

We all love you Blnukem.
  • Get a life all of you.
  • Get a life all of you.

S> life, pm me offers
This discussion has been closed.