The Greatest Tank Driver Of Them All /// and bear question

edited November 2009 in General Discussion
meow!
i am the greatest! i am not a part of your system!
meow!
;D

Comments

• meow!
    meow!
    ;D

God you suck.
  • meow!
    meow!
    ;D

God your Awesome.
    Fixed
  • This kind of like saying "I AM GOD, BOW DOWN BEFORE ME."
    I bet DudeBot and DemonCard never had a face-off to prove it.

Also, you may be the best; of this generation. There were MANY players before you that have said the same thing. I guarantee it.
  • tanks please tell me your the great bomber pilot.
    say hi to kizz for me
  • This kind of like saying "I AM GOD, BOW DOWN BEFORE ME."
    I bet DudeBot and DemonCard never had a face-off to prove it.

Also, you may be the best; of this generation. There were MANY players before you that have said the same thing. I guarantee it.

Actually, ive beaten him enough times to prove I am better than him. We havnt actually had a planned "face-off".

There were about 5 other people "back in the day" who have said the same, all of them suck, and have quit.
    index.php?action=dlattach;attach=329;type=avatarindex.php?action=dlattach;attach=329;type=avatar

index.php?action=dlattach;attach=329;type=avatar

index.php?action=dlattach;attach=329;type=avatarindex.php?action=dlattach;attach=329;type=avatar
    Thats the best post in this community.
  • meow!
    meow!
    ;D
    meow!
    i am the greatest! i am cat!
    meow!
    ;D
  • I have been in dudebot's tank. He does as good a job as is possible and as one would expect.

I've also yet to experience him driving it into walls and make it flip over when trying to ram opponents, unlike some other people.
  • index.php?action=dlattach;attach=329;type=avatarindex.php?action=dlattach;attach=329;type=avatar

index.php?action=dlattach;attach=329;type=avatar

I have been in dudebot's tank. He does as good a job as is possible and as one would expect.

I've also yet to experience him driving it into walls and make it flip over when trying to ram opponents, unlike some other people.
    You keep hanging onto that one bit of hope.

It only happened once, and my photographer/stalker Kryand recc'd it, while having his basebeing raped for the whole match by one tank.
  • Dudebot is the best?
    I say yes.
    Therefor it shall be yes.
  • I have trouble understanding the self proclaimed "best" tank driver statements. If you proclaim yourself the best at something, don't you simply lose credibility? How do you even measure such an acknowledgment? It's like me saying, "I'm the greatest president in American history." If I think that but nobody else agrees, how credible is my statement?
  • that gif owns