Some one has Tribes2 source code ?

Comments

• Dead on arrival.
  • Yes someone has the source code; no it isn't this group.

wtf is wrong with you?
  • //\Ω) Σηραφ ζ posted on July 31, 2009 @ 11:58pm
    Very, very slowly. I'm combing through the source code as best I can, but there's not much explanation for anything anywhere. The weapons were easy enough to figure out, but there's other little problems I have with each of them, such as sound. When I fire a weapon, the "fire" sound plays, but stops at once when the "reload" sound plays. I don't have anywhere to go to get a quick answer (I'm not willing to ping Valve with emails all day with little stuff). I'll just keep poking the metaphorical bear until it cooperates or I lose my head (both ways).

I do appreciate the support though, much thanks.

It was late I guess it kind of looked like he had the source.
    Do you know of some one besides garage games who has the source for t2 ?
    It would be cool if we could figure out how to make a high res patch that could handle at least 1024x1024.
  • What massive vid card are you running that doesn't stumble with 50 antialiased and anisotropically filtered players in view along with massive unculled building interiors that you want to make 10x10 textures?
  • Maybe one that came out after 2005?
  • For the less-intuitive that are certain to come along this thread, the project is undoubtedly called "Tribes 2: Source" because they're going to try and make T2 in the Source engine, not because they have any of the T2 source code.

As I said, dead on arrival.

• //\Ω) Σηραφ ζ posted on July 31, 2009 @ 11:58pm
    Very, very slowly. I'm combing through the source code as best I can, but there's not much explanation for anything anywhere. The weapons were easy enough to figure out, but there's other little problems I have with each of them, such as sound. When I fire a weapon, the "fire" sound plays, but stops at once when the "reload" sound plays. I don't have anywhere to go to get a quick answer (I'm not willing to ping Valve with emails all day with little stuff). I'll just keep poking the metaphorical bear until it cooperates or I lose my head (both ways).

I do appreciate the support though, much thanks.

It was late I guess it kind of looked like he had the source.
    Do you know of some one besides garage games who has the source for t2 ?
    It would be cool if we could figure out how to make a high res patch that could handle at least 1024x1024.

Looks like you are confusing the open-source scripts with the engine/game source code.
  • Every Tribes game recreation is fail.
    Even Legions, live development is fail

Doesn't the engine use lua anyway?