Comments

• VoteVoteVote!
  • It's over 9000!!!

~Syn~
  • It appears it has passed the 900 mark, I really should have made a more realistic poll for great justice.
  • Here's a more updated graph. I posted a description of the units on another site, and without them the X axis doesn't make much sense.

X axis is milliseconds since the start of 1970 (the Unix Epoch). The major subdivisions on the X axis correspond to 13 hour, 53 minute, 20 second time intervals.

I'll provide updated graphs every once in a while.
    • pvt_plot3.png
  • So....many....people....
  • I definately voted for < 800
  • WHAT THE FUCK?!

That's... AWESOME! More people for me to kill.

I wonder what Sierra would think if they saw that graph. ;)
  • Another graph. I processed the data a bit in Mathematica to make the timescale a bit more understandable.

The current X axis timescale is days since first account generation.

I've also gone to the liberty of labeling a few of the major events.

It's getting to the point where a logarithmic scale transformation might be more useful to see trends.
    • pvt_plot4.png
  • I wonder what Sierra would think if they saw that graph. ;)

The same thing they did when they canned the tribes series....Sad numbers compared to the games the majority flocks to.
  • Another graph. I processed the data a bit in Mathematica to make the timescale a bit more understandable.

The current X axis timescale is days since first account generation.

I've also gone to the liberty of labeling a few of the major events.

It's getting to the point where a logarithmic scale transformation might be more useful to see trends.
    Nice. I'd love to rub that into the faces of our pathetic competitors.
  • PRESS INSERT TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Here is the data representing almost 2 weeks since launch. Same processing on this as was on the previous graph.

We're getting to the point where macro-scale trends are visible. You can see the deceleration forming a logarithmic trend. Interesting, you can also see the periodic increases/decreases in the account rate over 24 hour periods corresponding to activity in timezones.
    • pvt_plot5.png
  • That's great, now if we could only keep the y axis interval higher than the x : )