Structural Infinity

TCmini-client.cs kept preventing my server from running. (UE). My question is does this file need to be present on the server-side for SI to be functional?

Comments

• I believe it does. I foyu try to start a server, even a LAN only server, you will UE if you use the client side scripts and .exe.

I reccomend using a seperate tries install for hosting SI or regular servers
  • TCmini-client.cs kept preventing my server from running. (UE). My question is does this file need to be present on the server-side for SI to be functional?
    TCmini-client.cs is not required to run an SI server. It's meant to add additional binds and functions for construction on the clientside.
  • Well now that the server is started i'm getting a "Slack Space" error. Highlighted in yellow.
  • Well now that the server is started i'm getting a "Slack Space" error. Highlighted in yellow.

that occurs on all servers, it requires a special .dll that has not been released yet.
  • PLEASE RELEASE the dll. I want to kill lots and lots of zombies and build a big base! ]:
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • edited March 2013
    IF YOU HAVE THE WORKING STRUCTURAL INFINITY CLIENT
    I WANT TO BUY IT FOR $50

The person who holds structural infinity (BC Construct) controls the prosperity that comes from many different players hosting custom construction mods and servers, inviting friends and creating their own rules, having fun! What fun is a game that no one plays?
  • Is there a SI client/server script for ACCM?
  • Is there a SI client/server script for ACCM?
    one could be customized from the one on bc construct
  • This is true. So, you're looking for the SI client? Or the server version?
  • I am pretty sure the one from The Construct BC is copyrighted. But you should be able to download it free from their website. (http://xfer1.the-construct.net/tribes2/etc/)
  • Thanks, dark, you're correct. I should have thought of that myself. :/
  • that SI doesn't work
  • that SI doesn't work

It's still downloading the new client/server files which nobody has the prerequisites to run.