What else do tribes people play?

I havent been playing much else recently, just kicked the wow habit 3 months back and have enjoyed coming back to this. I play little Day of Defeat and TF2 and some other steam stuff but not really that into it. Need some ideas on a solid backup for T2 when I am not in the mood, what else is good out there?

Comments

• Nothing. That's a silly question.
  • I think a lot of former Tribers are at Team Fortress 2.
  • In any given week I will play some Tribes 2, UT (99), UT2K4, Crimson Skies, and Flat Out on the PC and some Burnout: Paradise, Blazing Angels 2, and UTIII on the PS3.
  • Legends
    goallineblitz (online American Football MMORPG frickin awesome)
  • Solitaire, FreeCell
  • Worms: Armageddon with roommates haha.

I used to play DOD:S and UT, I'm sure I would play other games if my PC didn't suck so much. I usually keep it old school. Lately I've been playing a lot of pokemon red as well.
  • Just about every game ever. I'm especially fond of Left4Dead and Team Fortress 2... though I haven't played either since I started my Tribes kick and temporarily shutdown the Goon Haven's on those respective games. I should be relaunching them soon.

Anything generally good on PS3, Xbox 360, or PC I try to play. My Wii is often neglected because I'm a sucker and fell for Wii-fever.
  • Anyone else looking forward to the release of Dark Void?

The game will include a hover pack, and later, a jetpack, allowing for a quick transition between traditional shooter gameplay and flight.
  • I play mods. mostly source mods. and older games. a lot of interactive fiction, too.
    My Wii is often neglected because I'm a sucker and fell for Wii-fever.

I modded my wii the other day. brought it right back to life. playing quake with the wiimote made it totally worth it. check out the wii modding thread it's got everything you need.
    playing a lot of pokemon red as well

I've been playing this also with afformentioned modded wii. I can't believe people still make fun of this shit. so much fun.
  • played tf2 for awhile and jumped on last night it still is fun.Been playing some old school games like doom multiplayer with some friends and heretic2.I am looking forward to playing Red Faction: Guerrilla.It looks pretty kewl jet packs and lots of weapons.
  • No other fighting games, but some baseball and Sim City.
  • Nothing very good. Cod 5 zombies for PC with dorm mates is ok.
  • I play Starcraft, 150 APM D+ level player at best, though probably dropped down to D because things get tougher each season and I've been pretty out of touch ever since the TN launch D:.
    Protoss is my main race (insert EZmode joke here), though I can pull off comparably not-entirely terrible TvP matchup as well, even if I usually end up losing to people I'd firmly beat in a PvP...

If you have no idea what the above means it roughly translates into me being top-10 ladder material for Dawn of War or Red Alert ;).
  • played tf2 for awhile and jumped on last night it still is fun.Been playing some old school games like doom multiplayer with some friends and heretic2.I am looking forward to playing Red Faction: Guerrilla.It looks pretty kewl jet packs and lots of weapons.
    I've been playing a little bit of doom multiplayer myself.
  • I play Starcraft BW and my main race is also Protoss and every once in awhile Zerg. I play Diablo 2 and my mains on there are usually Paladins or Sorceress'. Right now I usually play Juiced 2, CoD: WaW(Nazi Zombies), CoD4(Hardcore Usually. On my 1st prestige about lvl 30), Halo 3(Highest Skill in Team Snipers), Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Battlefield Bad Company, Shaun White, Skate 2, Rockband, Rockband 2, Guitar Hero 2, Guitar Hero 3, Guitar Hero Aerosmith, and I think that might be about it..Prolly some more but I don't remember haha.
  • Not too much.

Been playing a little bit of WoW (on private servers), but have started getting into CoH/CoV a lot more (although, I prefer sandbox MMOs like SWGpre-CU and Darkfall).

Other than those, I play some misc. games on my GBA emulator.
  • My primary game is Battlefield 2: Project Reality mod, though I don't get much chance to play it lately. It's only fun if I can dedicate several uninterrupted hours which is near impossible with wife and baby. So when I do have half an hour or so during naptime, or late at night once everyone is in bed I'll hop on to Goon Haven.

I will also at times fire up oldies like Age of Empires 2 or SC: BW or Civ2...games that can be paused and left for a few hours. Occasionally I'll get in a round or two of Tiger Woods '08 on the PS2.
  • I think I'm gonna try to learn to play Allegiance this summer. Other than that I don't really play much else, except for the occasional game of Age of Empires III, America's Army, or Trackmania Nations Forever (I
  • The Godfather II

when it finishes downloadin anyway.
  • Most of Tribes 2 players enjoy playing pocket pool, thumb wrestling and rock paper scissors.
  • I go through streaks where I play a lot of Civilization IV

Takin' over the world thrills me
  • Well, in general I'm a WoW player, but I went looking for something else to do to give myself a break, and found Fallen Empires : Legions... and then was struck by "Wow this seems familiar... wait... I wonder..." Then went searching for Tribes 2 and found this great game again. :P

So right now it's WoW, Legions, and Tribes 2, along with a myriad of DS games on my R4.
  • Back in the day after I quit Tribes 2 I got heavily into playing MMORPGs, especially Final Fantasy 11 (for nearly 3 years o.o), afterwards I played wow on and off for a year, and played pretty much every free mmo under the sun at least once.

I don't play PC games as much anymore, I've mostly been sticking with my modded DS and PSP and play everything under the sun for those two, as well as catching up with some PS2 RPG titles.
  • edited April 2009
    Bass, Drums, Keys, Finger snaps, .......................................................................and yes. a mean Cow Bell!

BTW: lookout for that single "Turbans UP, Rebels Down.....Bitch!"