New Forum

Because this one is hard on the eyes, I have created a new one. The link is here: http://tribes2.forumer.com/. Tell me if you like it!

Comments

• I don't like it. This forum has it all, plus there is no ads. The theme sucks too.
  • I know you guys are probably trying to help, but it's useless creating new forums. Everyone is already a member here and it works perfectly. Why fix whats not broken?
  • While the effort should perhaps be commended, it's superfluous and unnecessary.
    Goon Haven already has their own forums, and everyone else is already here.
  • I agree with the people above me.
  • I agree with the people above me.
    Because this one is hard on the eyes, I have created a new one.
    Out of curiosity, how is the theme of these forums hard on the eyes? I think it works well, to be honest...
  • How about the new theme I just made? (I would like members too! :D)

This board seems kinda simple and basic. The white on black is slightly harder to read for me.
  • email yr friends :D
  • The theme you just installed(not made) is ok. But there is still ads, and plus TribesNext.com has it all. No need.
  • i will join yr board if you make me admin.
  • Wow! A new gray forum, that has all the features of this one except no content! I'm there.
  • This forum needs a liquid template. You should work on that instead of another set of forums.
  • Agree that this forum is hard on the eyballs. Light text on dark background is so "Hey look at me! I'm new at web design!" Would it be too much to ask for alternative color schemes available via the user c/p?
  • Agree that this forum is hard on the eyballs. Light text on dark background is so "Hey look at me! I'm new at web design!" Would it be too much to ask for alternative color schemes available via the user c/p?
    You should put that suggestion here.
  • Because this one is hard on the eyes, I have created a new one. The link is here: http://tribes2.forumer.com/. Tell me if you like it!

We don't need another forum, we already have one.