Tribes wont load

No idea why. It was working fine but now when I click to start it up, nothing happens, no error messages, nothing.

Not even when I reboot.

I already reinstalled it once, set my video back to max and exited and it wont fire up again.

Any ideas?

My specs

QX6700@ 3.4ghz
ASUS Maximus
4 gig ram 2x 10k rpm 150GB Raptors in Raid 0 2x 500GB Seagate 16mb drives in Raid 1 Thermalright 120 Extreme and 8800 Video Cooler BFG OC 8800 GTX 768MB Corsair 620Watt Power supply Dell 24' Widescreen lcd and 19' NEC Opticlear Widescreen

Comments

• Have you updated your video or audio drivers recently? If so, consider restoring the old drivers. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling, DELETING the game folder, which usually persists when you uninstall it, and THEN reinstall. If that also doesn't work, try restoring your system to when Tribes2 used to work. If that doesn't work either, try closing all useless applications before launching the game. Who knows if it is not being bothered by some anti-malware application? If you try all these methods and it still doesn't work, consider changing to your onboard video card and trying to launch the game. If that doesn't work, well... Hopefully someone else's got other ideas.
    Cheers
  • Check if you installed Direct X 8.