BEST Sniper shot

I was wondering what are all of yours best sniper shots? Mine was 318 meters headshot but it was random :)

Comments

• edited April 2009
    937m, killed the Flag carrier...Didnt post to brag, it was just a good shot.
  • the other night I got drunk and popped about 4 or 5 cloakers on Raindance just by the dust left from their footsteps. I'm sure they were screaming on the other side of their keyboards, but there's nothing like some brews to spur laser rifle confidence.
  • 999 meter flag carrier shot
  • Nevares and I double-sniped someone out of a top-speed shrike in V2 once. That was amusing. That was only about 150m. I also sniped someone who was speeding away in our team's grav cycle from about 300m while I was skiing down a hill. The first one was a relatively straight shot, but the second was at a perpendicular angle. Plenty of 900m+ flag carrier headshots, but those aren't really anything special.
  • You guys would make an UNIQUE sniper team :D
  • I used to snipe flag carriers out of their seats in V2, whether they be in a grav cycle or a shrike.

I'd say, my "best" snipe shot was when I was shooting randomly in the fog, and I killed a rival of mine at around 700 meters, give or take a hundred. Best part of that was that it was a rival.
  • +10,000m shot on FC traveling at opposite angles I was at 349kph on Dust To Dust
  • I think my best shot was in fallacy of epiphany. I was up in the base and some dude was o sniping from the hills pretty far away. He kept hitting me, so i ducked down and popped back up. We dueled for a bit, and finally he popped up for about half a second (literally) and I 750m headshot'd him and killed him. It was pretty sick.
  • edited April 2009
    The most recent that I recall was like 960+ headshot on fc, perhaps last week On Headstone(?). I got the fc s' route down and taged him!

Thanks for asking BTW.
  • Just got a 959 headshot on fc. bout 10mins ago.
  • My best snipershot so far is 331m.
    And my best midair disc is 74m.
  • I'd like to nominate every shot by The | Sniper.

He wins this thread hands down.
  • I'd like to nominate every shot by The | Sniper.

He wins this thread hands down.
    sniping a guy at a station is hard work
  • edited April 2009
    Nevares and I double-sniped someone out of a top-speed shrike in V2 once. That was amusing. That was only about 150m. I also sniped someone who was speeding away in our team's grav cycle from about 300m while I was skiing down a hill. The first one was a relatively straight shot, but the second was at a perpendicular angle. Plenty of 900m+ flag carrier headshots, but those aren't really anything special.

I for one would like to hear more about this grav cycle snipe! WOW! Just WOW! :-\
  • recently i was capping going fast and in the air several hundred meters, turned around and sniped a chaser, landed at the flag, the chaser got tked by a mortar, and i capped it
  • Honestly..not too brag I've had waaaaaaaaaay too many..I'm always in scout and always have a laser. Had plenty of 900+ fc headshots but as Kryand said that's nothing to brag about. My favs are when your skiiing down hills and you madly no zoom headshot guys waaaaaaaay over there.
  • I sniped straight down on a flag carrier from the map ceiling going opposite directions at ridiculously high speeds several hundred times.
  • time? date? any recent?

Talk the talk, let's see the walk.

How about a 900+ log Thread?
  • 974m. =/. Not to brag, but they are quite easy when you know how.
  • If you spend any time sniping in this game, you get to the point where you ignore stuff you do that some may think is pretty amazing since it happens often enough. Not that you're good, but that you bother to try. My fav was a hit on a capper who was skiing back to his base, he was way off to my left and I hate that and he was moving fast and I hate that even more and I could only see him from the flag iff through some low hills between me and him and I hate that too and as he was being chased by some teammates he came between two hills where I could get a microsecond of him in the clear and I popped him just like that. This was at ewo I think. Not the longest shot I have made, just one that had all the things I don't want to have to deal with in sniping, things that I actualy try to avoid, and yet it came out with a victory. Now when a shot presents itself exactly to my likeing, I miss more often than I hit. Oh well.
  • I hit pretty consistently. I'm not the best sniper but some people can vouch for it. Abstact being one. I've owned him plenty of times with my snipe! Tell'em Stract!
  • Man, i just 3rd person no scoped the fc on katabatic at 934 meters while moving lateraly. Not a hs, not a kill, but a hit. I was supprised when i saw the hit message...

One of those shots where you just point, click, yell FUCK YOU, and then get super surprised.

2 maps before that, (cant remember the name) i hs the fc at 666m exactly, that was cool too.
  • edited April 2009
    999i.jpg

can't give away my smurf but that was on Hillside right as the capper was about to cap (which he did unfortunately). Not the best by any means but im never gunna beat the distance
  • does the sniper terminate at 1000, or is 1000 meters counted as within a shot range?
  • does the sniper terminate at 1000, or is 1000 meters counted as within a shot range?

It terminates at 1000 Meters.
  • one time i managed to snipe WOPR while i was all the way back at my base eating a pizza w/ one hand and just using th emouse
  • one time i managed to snipe WOPR while i was all the way back at my base eating a pizza w/ one hand and just using th emouse
    whats WOPR fill me in man!
    dang your dumb as H* ck
    dang your dumb as H* ck

keep your fucking mouth shut until you know who you're talking to noob.
    dang your dumb as H* ck

keep your fucking mouth shut until you know who you're talking to noob.
    i have never heard of you. i feel it is actually you who is the noob.