Please stop the cheating!

In RC3 (or final or whatever comes next), please do something to help prevent the rampant cheating going on.

Thx,

Comments

• Actually, when RC3 comes out, can you build in cheats for everyone but me?

I'm kinda bored and there is no one with enough talent to actually challenge me.
  • your ego is out of control
  • Cheating? *looks around*

Some detail would be nice.
  • Wouldn't it be funny if they got auth banned for cheating ? :) They'd have to change their IP and create a new account every time :D
  • i am sorry i will stop now
  • maybe no1 is cheating and u just suck
  • :) Hey Jeff what do you mean be specific. ::) Usually cheats are not at all just some body knowing how to something and you don't :-\
  • basically him sucking.
  • edited April 2009
    Ok..... Let me wade in on this one, Cheating...... On one hand, not everyone's ability and I might add, ones computer, because a computer's capability has a large part in ones ability, are the same. Not knowing the "tricks of the trade" is also, a very frustrating and demoralizing experience in "Tribes". All I can offer as advice is to up-grade and practice, practice, practice.
    On the other hand... ::) We all know, and I say this as a veteran of the old T1 days, meaning a long time, There are a few out there that don't like to practice, too much of a boar, don't you know, and having one or two handy little scripts around, that no one else has, hey well ... is a good thing. Ain't it? :o After all no one wants bad stats, and being killed is a pain in the ars, so why not. Think about it, it's these so called "Top fighters" that is going to ruin all the efforts put into saving "Tribes" for all of us. I'm not going to sight actual accounts for you, because it dose sound like a lot of boo-hooing, witch is why I feel no one expresses their feeling on this subject, but there you go, I've had my soapbox moment. I have no more to say.
  • Ok..... Let me wade in on this one, Cheating...... On one hand, not everyone's ability and I might add, ones computer, because a computer's capability has a large part in ones ability, are the same. Not knowing the "tricks of the trade" is also, a very frustrating and demoralizing experience in "Tribes". All I can offer as advice is to up-grade and practice, practice, practice.
    On the other hand... ::) We all know, and I say this as a veteran of the old T1 days, meaning a long time, There are a few out there that don't like to practice, too much of a boar, don't you know, and having one or two handy little scripts around, that no one else has, hey well ... is a good thing. Ain't it? :o After all no one wants bad stats, and being killed is a pain in the ars, so why not. Think about it, it's these so called "Top fighters" that is going to ruin all the efforts put into saving "Tribes" for all of us. I'm not going to sight actual accounts for you, because it dose sound like a lot of boo-hooing, witch is why I feel no one expresses their feeling on this subject, but there you go, I've had my soapbox moment. I have no more to say.

I see your point, but please, learn the English language.
  • What kind cheats you are talking about?

Classic is enough "cheating" already. (Juggernauts capping with high speed etc).
  • I think he may be frustrated that people are consistently that much better than him.