plz join tribes2 wars advanced

i'm tribes2 wars advanced i am looking for people to join my server good players its it not a mod just a classic map and weapons plz join whenever u like it cum under the name tribes2 wars advanced and has 16 bots plz join server open at 4ish to 5ish maybe before plz check back to c if its running thank u tribes2 wars advanced

Comments

• i'm tribes2 wars advanced i am looking for people to join my server good players its it not a mod just a classic map and weapons plz join whenever u like it cum under the name tribes2 wars advanced and has 16 bots plz join server open at 4ish to 5ish maybe before plz check back to c if its running thank u tribes2 wars advanced

ewww classic

:)
  • This either isn't serious or was posted by a retard. Probably both.
  • Why all the animosoity? Granted it was not the smartest post, its just another player who wants to play with everyone. Why chase him away? If you don't want to use his server (and you probably don't) then don't join.
  • Probably because the post is inconsiderate.

The first time a post like this happens, everyone is nice, but by this point, these forums have seen lots of posts like this one. People don't like it.
  • edited April 2009
    Why all the animosoity? Granted it was not the smartest post, its just another player who wants to play with everyone. Why chase him away? If you don't want to use his server (and you probably don't) then don't join.

I see your point Waldred, the only thing is, it's fake. It's totally sarcastic.

Perhaps a moderator or admin can tell us if the op was registered under a duplicate ip address, or if it's original. That's the only way we can tell if we're being fucked with or if this is for real.
  • Probably because the post is inconsiderate.

The first time a post like this happens, everyone is nice, but by this point, these forums have seen lots of posts like this one. People don't like it.

If you don't like it then simply don't reply to it.
  • I answered a question. How about if you don't like my answer to that question, you don't reply to it?

I can't figure out what it is with people here...
    * Someone is rude, inconsiderate, etc
    * Someone else comments on it
    * Queue e-knights for the person that was initially rude, inconsiderate, etc - sometimes attempting to slay innocent bystanders.
  • I answered a question. How about if you don't like my answer to that question, you don't reply to it?

* Queue e-knights for the person that was initially rude, inconsiderate, etc - sometimes attempting to slay innocent bystanders.

How about if you don't like my reply to your reply to the response to the answer to the initial question, then... wait a minute... where was I?
  • lul wut?

How about if you don't like my reply to your reply to the response to the answer to the initial question, then... wait a minute... where was I?
    I can't even tell anymore.[me=teratos]throws hands up in the air[/me]

I looked at that and laughed. You obviously cannot sight down a joke. Classic is fun, but I have a preference for mods.

as for the retard part, grow up kid, That only makes YOU look like the dumb one.

I'll stop by the server sometime though.

I looked at that and laughed. You obviously cannot sight down a joke. Classic is fun, but I have a preference for mods.

as for the retard part, grow up kid, That only makes YOU look like the dumb one.

I'll stop by the server sometime though.

I think you're missing the point man. THIS IS NOT SERIOUS. This is someone's poor attempt at humor. Read it again. This time, consider that it's one of the idiots on this site who would re-register as a different alias so they can create ridiculous threads such as the one we're in now. We're the object of amusement.
  • Aw the old fake server joke errrrrr yeah I get it.