HOLY #()$*@#@#

I was talking about Tribes 2 yesterday with my co workers, and how I so missed this game. I searched around to see if there were any active tribes 2 servers and to my amaze I was playing that night!.

Glad to see this game is being dusted off. Now I need to remember how to pwn again!

Thanks to the awesome programmers bringing this game back out!

Also is anyone hosting Racemod? Favorite mod of all time!

Comments

• Welcome back!
  • Waddupppppp!
  • Does every newcomer to TribesNext have to start a thread like this? Wouldn't it be better if mod/admin erased all threads of this kind and then made a new thread and sticky it so all the newcomers can show their appreciation in one big thread instead of alot of small threads. Just an idea.
  • Does every newcomer to TribesNext have to start a thread like this? Wouldn't it be better if mod/admin erased all threads of this kind and then made a new thread and sticky it so all the newcomers can show their appreciation in one big thread instead of alot of small threads. Just an idea.
    lol wow Does it really bother you that much to see a new thread? If it's that uninteresting it will just die out dude. Haha
    lol wow Does it really bother you that much to see a new thread? If it's that uninteresting it will just die out dude. Haha
    It doesn't bother me to see a new thread, if its something new. But when we have several threads with the same subject and someone creates another thread with the exact same subject it bothers me.
  • Who cares if we have several threads on the same subject?
  • Lord knows we have plenty of O/T threads that just turn into flamefests. I don't mind a "Hello world" thread as long as it stays positive. Here's looking to the next one!
  • Welcome back!

Don't run away! We're your friends.
    No one cares it seems. I just think it's unnecessary that every newcomer has to start a new thread just to say hi. We have 36 different threads right now with the exact same subject. And you want more players to join, imagine if every new player that joins starts a new thread just to say hi. I say do something about it before the entire forum is overflowing with i just wanna say hi threads. One big main thread is better then several small ones that just sit there and takes up space. I want to know if the Admin and Moderators agree with me.
    No one cares it seems. I just think it's unnecessary that every newcomer has to start a new thread just to say hi. We have 36 different threads right now with the exact same subject. And you want more players to join, imagine if every new player that joins starts a new thread just to say hi. I say do something about it before the entire forum is overflowing with i just wanna say hi threads. One big main thread is better then several small ones that just sit there and takes up space. I want to know if the Admin and Moderators agree with me.

I have asked us to have an Off-Topic forum for all the non-T2 stuff that gets thrown in here. It was decided against. There's your answer for now. Also if you don't like this thread don't bump it anymore... it will go away.
    You need to get a grip.
    Maybe you should get some counseling.
  • Whatever, i don't care anymore. On other forums they erase or put the threads together if there's more than one thread with the same subject. But apparently you do things differently here. So fuck it, if the mods don't care, i don't care.
  • Yes, Cyber, we know things are different on other forums. Megathreads, stickies, all that. Currently it's not how it is done here. It could change at any moment. Thank you for understanding.
  • No one cares it seems. I just think it's unnecessary that every newcomer has to start a new thread just to say hi. We have 36 different threads right now with the exact same subject. And you want more players to join, imagine if every new player that joins starts a new thread just to say hi. I say do something about it before the entire forum is overflowing with i just wanna say hi threads. One big main thread is better then several small ones that just sit there and takes up space. I want to know if the Admin and Moderators agree with me.
    This guy obviously cares
  • Whatever, i don't care anymore. On other forums they erase or put the threads together if there's more than one thread with the same subject. But apparently you do things differently here. So fuck it, if the mods don't care, i don't care.
    Why in the god damn ass are you using an avatar of a game specifically created to destroy the Tribes series?
    Why in the god damn ass are you using an avatar of a game specifically created to destroy the Tribes series?
    I like the armor design.
    Some "Thank you" threads have very little, if any, replies to them. If you don't want the thread to live, then don't reply to it.
    Some "Thank you" threads have very little, if any, replies to them. If you don't want the thread to live, then don't reply to it.

+1
    You need to get a grip.
    Maybe you should get some counseling.

omg - I agree w' Terotos on something...

Cyber - the guy is obviously just overjoyed to see this game up and running again... I was too when I realized T2 made a comeback. Find something else to complain about.
  • omg - I agree w' Terotos on something...

Cyber - the guy is obviously just overjoyed to see this game up and running again... I was too when I realized T2 made a comeback. Find something else to complain about.
    Im guessing you didn't read the entire thread?
    Whatever, i don't care anymore. On other forums they erase or put the threads together if there's more than one thread with the same subject. But apparently you do things differently here. So fuck it, if the mods don't care, i don't care.
  • This thread really shouldn't be revived...
This discussion has been closed.