None

edited January 2014 in General Discussion
-

Comments

• Ew! Take more showers. Your hair is greasy as hell! It also looks like your rolling with a Mullet or something bro. Haha! Lol! Sorry man rofllllll
  • Ew! Take more showers. Your hair is greasy as hell! It also looks like your rolling with a Mullet or something bro. Haha! Lol! Sorry man rofllllll
    nice guy...
  • Okay that is just stupid -.-

A Jet pack would require a Mixture of Hydrogen and Oxygen or you could use NO2
    eh a Stupid thread you could build a jet pack -.- if you knew how to.
  • Rocket Man!

Jet Man!

We see that everything is possible... you just got to spend some money and time in it xD
  • Rocket Man!
    Jet Man!
    We see that everything is possible... you just got to spend some money and time in it xD

Second guy was hacks. First guy was like totally nub, he should really learn to conserve energy and ski. He woulda smoked that stupid vehicle
  • It took you 6 months to write the word Jetpack on a piece of paper?

take a shower every day you smelly greasy retard
    My hair was washed 1 day before ,even if you don't belived it's true And i don't have a mullet or something like that my hair is all over the place ..lol And yes i don't mind hehe,this is the better jetpack Light and efficient !
  • edited May 2009
    actually i had meant to put that in relation to your quote. you need a shower. there is no reason for your hair to look like that beyond not being able to take care of yourself.
  • actually i had meant to put that in relation to your quote. you need a shower and you are a greasy moron. there is no reason for your hair to look like that beyond not being able to take care of yourself.
    You sound like a bitter old man with no sense of humor.
    It's a frikken joke, why do you need to insult him. This isn't 4chan it's a community where we come to have fun and discuss a game. Stop being a prick you troll
  • Even if the joke was bad i tried , danohtwo i don't give a fuck about you're oppinion if i will smell that's my problem but i don't so shut up you can't smell me over the internet ,next time i will make a thread about how to look like a moron and smell like a retard so you will be happy .
    Not to butt in again..But he didn't say you smelled...He just said you need a shower because the way your hair looks.....
  • Umm..I've read it again..Maybe you need to read it again. It says "you need a shower and you are a greasy moron". No where does it say at all that your smelly.
    Greasy Moron
    > Shower
    > No more Greasy Moron
  • Lol
    Nice I didn't catch that. I was reading his post before that one too. My bad bro!
  • you two bros should have a buddy JO.
  • you two bros should have a buddy JO.
    roberto lookin 4 a str8 bro to j/o w/ maybe lil blow job action mutal handjobs NO GAY SHIT!!!!!
  • Please refer yourselves to the forum rules, especially that around "no flaming". Thank you.
  • jumping in on the broJO trifecta

i'll get the waffles
  • crackers, son, they more absorbent
  • There are a few gifs around tribes related. One I have is a guy in cardboard medium armor floating down a hill, where he deploys an invo (styrofoam cooler), switches a few toy weapons, and drinks from a bottle from the cooler. One I would like to find again is the guy who made pretty fair heavy armour out of cardboard and gif'd it.
  • There are a few gifs around tribes related. One I have is a guy in cardboard medium armor floating down a hill, where he deploys an invo (styrofoam cooler), switches a few toy weapons, and drinks from a bottle from the cooler. One I would like to find again is the guy who made pretty fair heavy armour out of cardboard and gif'd it.
    plz post them man.
  • plz post them man.
    +1 haha, I have all the Penny Arcade comics saved. Any fanart or funny references to T2 I would love to have saved.. We should po... Thread idea! XD