Tactical Sky Wars (better than BONES)

2»

Comments

• * Nearby explosions affect projectiles (ex. flak mortars blowing missiles/discs/mortars out of the sky, if this is possible)

I love the sounds of that!

Also, you should release the skill requirements on your vehicles. I have Caldari Frigate 5, but none of the T2 ship skills. :(
  • All ships can be piloted with just basic Starship Command III and (race) Frigate IV, you should be fine.
  • In TSW if you don't know how to fly that well, or at all just hop into the server when it's empty, or if there are a few players, and practice, if yt2005 is in there he will be really helpfull, and whenever I play with new people I try to be as helpfull as I can, even if we are dueling.
  • edited June 2009
    Re: The Saturday Night Launch Event

First of all: WOOO!!!

If anyone is interested in some dogfighting practice or even just a beginners complete tutorial before the launch event this Friday, hit me up on IRC, chat with me in-game (usually on Goon Haven 64) or PM me on the Goon Haven forums.
  • All ships can be piloted with just basic Starship Command III and (race) Frigate IV, you should be fine.

Ooh, i have Starship Command II, that explains it. 45 days and running for 3. :)

AFK.
  • Remember, the launch event for TSW is this Saturday!
  • saturday at what time?
  • 9PM as mentioned on the announcement at the main page of the forums.
  • eastern ??? ????????
  • Yes, eastern time.
  • Eastern is the official time of TSW
  • Well I didn't know that. I live in California so I don't run on that time.
  • Why can't everything just be in GMT, and then it will make time conversions much easier for people who don't just add a second clock to their computer, and have it tell eastern time?
  • I find it funny the one time I don't post 9PM EST (-0500) this happens.
  • That why you should never get lazy with times ;D
    Are you guys going to do it again this weekend?
    I might be able to stay longer if im at home.
  • Looks like it will be a next weekend thing, I have a few things to modify before attempting another pickup game.
  • Hopefully the next pickup game gets more people than last time, although it was fun to have more than just 2v2.
  • Damn keen, you've been going at this hard core :)
    I hope your pickups do well. Unfortunately, I only have my Friday Nights reserved for gaming, and you know what I'm doing at that time ;) But if I have a Sat free some time, I may stop in.
  • Yep, I sure am. If you do drop by, I look forward to seeing you there :o
  • I'm sorry keen, but I don't think I will be able to drop in for about the next month, because I am having trouble with my computer, and I am going to send it in to get fixed, but hopefully I'll be able to play again soon.