How Can I Use Deployables?

Can someone tell me how to use deployables. I changed one of the configs' pack to spider clamp turret, and another to inventory station. But when I use the key I assigned, it says inventory set to spider clamp turret, or inventory set to inventory station. How do I deploy the turret? Do I push another button or something?

Comments

• Try your use pack button (typically "R").
  • Either try the pack button, or make sure you're close enough to the wall you want to deploy on and make sure no other turrets are around. Also if you change the inventory you have to go to an inventory station to get the new stuff.

P.S: Are you talking about Starsiege: Tribes or Tribes II? This is for Tribes II. I wasn't sure because the term changed the configs pack is more commonly used in Starsiege: Tribes.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
  • Well..It goes like this.
    Go to Loadout Screen. Select the Loadout you want to switch. Switch it. Click SAVE. Push the # of your loadout.

Inventory Station:
    You can deploy this on the ground(Inside or out). Just walk around on the ground pushing "R" until the green circle around your reticle lights up(Red means it can't be deployed there).

Spider Clamp Turret:
    You can deploy this on SOLID surfaces(A wall or a part of your base). Just like the inventory station find a suitable wall or somewhere else and push "R" when when it's green it can be deployed there.