Gamebattles/GamerNook Team

Well hey everyone, it's me Love|Hate!
I'm just here asking if there are any T2 players who have XBL(Xbox LIVE) and either of these games: CoD4,CoD:WaW, or Halo3. I have a team on Gamebattles but no current team on GamerNook and I'm looking to compete on both those sites.

My GamerTag: Dying2BeLoved

The only game I have a team in so far is Halo3. Team Name: SiK Status
I have 2 local players on the team right now and I'm looking to have atleast an 8-man team so we can scrim one another and figure out team flaws. One a lvl 38(GT: AgelyssStrang3r) and the other a 39(GT: xSw1n3XFL3wx/Izickthelegend). I myself am about a 45(with less then 100xp and no boosting). Highest skill in Team Slayer.

If you wanna get together for some custom games on Halo3 or join my GB team or Team on GamerNook PM me on here or send me a message at Dying2BeLoved.

Also if you want to be added to my friends list just send me a PM on here and I will be sure to add you.

P.S. I will NOT add noobs to my f list because I'm sick of dumb noobs who play Social Slayer forever and cannot get past skill lvl 30.

Comments

• Dude... halo3 in a T2 forum?

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!
  • Dude... halo3 in a T2 forum?

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!
    That's why its in General Discussion. Where anything can be talked about.
  • You know, I fell in love with Halo 1 long before release because the pre-release videos of it (back when it was a PC game) made it look like Tribes.
  • You know, I fell in love with Halo 1 long before release because the pre-release videos of it (back when it was a PC game) made it look like Tribes.

And now?
  • All of the Halo games are proof that mainstream gamers will play anything that looks nice and don't give a fuck if they game is good or not - because Halo is fucking terrible. Shit like that doesn't even belong in the General Discussion forum of a game like Tribes 2.
  • All of the Halo games are proof that mainstream gamers will play anything that looks nice and don't give a fuck if they game is good or not - because Halo is fucking terrible. Shit like that doesn't even belong in the General Discussion forum of a game like Tribes 2.
    If the game wasn't good then why does it lead in Xbox Live's Activity List(Most People Playing What Game) so frequently? It's leading in the activity list even 18+ months after it's release. It broke first days sales and pre-order records(Halo 2 had the sales record before Halo 3) That same night Xbox Live had 1 Million people play Halo 3 online. Throw in a Guiness Book of World Record's record and a 9.5 or higher by almost every game reviewer out there. No..Halo3 isn't a good game at all.
  • LOL YEP ITS POPULAR GUESS THAT AUTOMATICALLY MEANS ITS GOOD RIGHT LOL!!!

Fucking sheep.

Fucking sheep.
    Well something has to be good about it why hundreds of thousands of people spend hours everyday playing it. You think there just all going to waste there on a crappy game no one likes?
  • edited June 2009
    All of the Halo games are proof that mainstream gamers will play anything that looks nice and don't give a fuck if they game is good or not - because Halo is fucking terrible. Shit like that doesn't even belong in the General Discussion forum of a game like Tribes 2.
    Have to agree with Kryand here. Halo is a terrible game.

Fucking sheep.
    Well something has to be good about it why hundreds of thousands of people spend hours everyday playing it. You think there just all going to waste there on a crappy game no one likes?
    Yeah it's called graphics, ease of learning, ease of play, overall simplicity, utter lack of depth... etc. The average gamer now-a-days is clueless and is turned on by all of the above - so they play Halo. The fact that it was the first network-able multiplayer FPS for console was a huge and undeserved boost to it's initial popularity. It pretty much just snowballed from there - with most people playing it just because everyone else does. It's not like any of them give a fuck about the actual design and content of the game, so "everyone else plays it" is the only reason they need.
  • I herby decree that halo 3 sucks and Solid-Snake is awsome.

OMG, I'm agreeing with Kryand again.
  • I don't know about Halo, but COD4 is a sick game. Hate on it or not, people play it, people love it, and people will continue to play it much like T2 has been played.
  • I don't know about Halo, but COD4 is a sick game. Hate on it or not, people play it, people love it, and people will continue to play it much like T2 has been played.
    Yes. CoD is dope as hell. I actually play more CoD then Halo these days because at my rank in Halo 3 I'm going up against semi-pros or soon to be semi-pros. CoD on the other hand you don't get matched up against good people because you don't get higher skill level ratings after you beat more and more people.
  • lol
    doody4
    lol