competitions for big money $$$$

2»

Comments

• i think its a great idea, never know what will happen untill you try it. i'll pay $5 to enter a tourny. np.
    i look forward to taking your $5
  • Dude. The only person EVER to beat Snapplewear officially is dead now. If you're better, prove it.

when you say ever, are you talking about the numbers on the ladder, especially from the past few years? which I just said mean absolutely nothing.
  • You guys will have to excuse Abstract. There comes a point when you really just have to let him believe what he wants and ignore him.
  • Just off the top of my head,

SnappleWear, -Jin-, XiFher, SHAZBOT

Two of those players have held the number one position in the duel ladder for several years. But like I said, this is not personal.
    I said nothing of the sort to any of them. Of course, unlike you and your little pack of bitches gang that follows you around, they don't go around constantly bragging that they're god's gift to the game.

LoL you are complete and total idiot don't know what you are talking about or have any idea what the ladders mean.

It's both sad and hilarious at once.

I like how he is trying to play the "I'm just conducting a social experiment" card after being exposed as a huge moron person who doesn't know what he is talking about. That's so 1990s.

Super: From the beginning, this post has been about seeing whether top players would participate in a competition even though they would have to sacrifice a small amount of money to enter. Through my exchanges with PROJ, Kry, Tarzul etc... I have concluded that those with a reputation to uphold don't care about the money and would enter.

The purpose of my thread quickly evolved from *will players gamble to prove themselves* to *another version of "The Sniper relinquished..." thread *. The only problem the upper echelon of players in T2 right now have against players like The | Sniper is that he claims to be the best without ever having proven himself to the community. PROJECTILE, SuperSniperX, Tarzul, Kryand may have proven themselves to the classic player base, but... there's enough shit talking going on these days that anyone could get away with spouting off non-sense like "I'm the best, bow before me", without having to prove it to the community by way of brutal competition. Which I am in favor of.

The moral? If you have a problem with the behavior The | Sniper exhibits, don't behave in the same manner he does. Or... people will continually challenge your claims until, in the end, you're either ridiculed or honored. Those of us who don't make the ridiculous claims avoid being ridiculed regardless of whether we win or lose.
  • I'm the best and anyone that doesn't realize it is retarded. That's why these conversations are pointless.
  • (add so-called angry comment so teratos will cry to have all posts deleted here.) ::) ::) ::) :o:D ;D
  • I think the real question is: what are the odds that this will get started before the Goon Haven tournament (aka. never)?
  • Played for 5 years now whats there to prove? and goons is nothing more then watered down version 2 with some things left over to make them feel good skii 9999 mph and strait shooting chains lol welcome to goons.
  • edited August 2009
    Played for 5 years now whats there to prove? and goons is nothing more then watered down version 2 with some things left over to make them feel good skii 9999 mph and strait shooting chains lol welcome to goons.
    I don't think you realize just how much thunder you called down with those few sentences (calling Classic "watered down version2") if those who argue in Classic's favor aren't snubbing you completely already.
  • The thunder has already burned the skin from his flesh, flesh from his bones, and nearly reduced his skeleton to ash. It's been proven through and through that The | Sniper is a newb with zero knowledge of anything Tribes 2. Not much point in responding to any of his posts anymore.
  • Played for 5 years now whats there to prove? and goons is nothing more then watered down version 2
    Classic (the mod Goon Haven runs) is the mod which version 2 is based off of. Just a note there.
  • We need an admin fix then. I think I MUST be on that list. I'm the best thing created on this earth since the invention of cookie dough ice cream. 8)

Whoever loves it when T2 becomes serious business raise your hands!
  • if u think snapplewear is the best then i must be god because he thinks i cheat aka he cant keep up :/
  • Played for 5 years now whats there to prove? and goons is nothing more then watered down version 2 with some things left over to make them feel good skii 9999 mph and strait shooting chains lol welcome to goons.

You are not fit to live.