working flare script for tailgunner

hello,
i am looking for a script that tells how many flares are left while being a tailgunner. i found some on the interwebz but they don't work. help plz kthx

Comments

• edited August 2009
    I thought this is already in your hud on the grenades

Sure, but he wants a script that tells his team/pilot how much flares he has left.

http://chaingunned.org/sling/index.php
    I searched for "flare" and found a script called "flareSay". This might be the one you're looking for, I don't know ;)
    (Barbarians' Script, not Ilys')
  • I use Faramir's Bombing Crew script.

I'm pretty sure it requires the writer's support pack.

It warns on three flares, one flare, and no flares, and when you hop in it tells the pilot what pack you have and how many flares you have.
  • Whats wrong with just typing in: "i have # flares"? ???
  • Whats wrong with just typing in: "i have # flares"? ???
    In the heat of battle, it's time consuming.
    This lets them know (almost) immediately that their tailgunner has X flares, or is out.
  • I have a idea

make a category in the voice menu ,flares and you press the keys and even a sound ,how's that ?

I have that in my tailgunner voice menu. I put binds for 0, 1, 2, 3, or 4 flares (with the nullvoice of the lady saying the number), as well as a bind for when I'm not flaring and the pilot should outrun the missile.

This is why I like pubs. You can get serious about things that would be completely ridiculous from a competitive point of view.